Peugeot 108 Free Workshop and Repair Manuals A use and maintenance guide includes all the information you need to: get to know your vehicle better and make the most of all its technical features and upgrades. R339,995. I do a school run 2 times a day that's 8 miles each way from a cold start - should i get it changed at 75,000 (if it's a belt?) As they say "go figure"! 120k fuel filter on petrol. Nothing, they are basically the same thing. Peugeot Scheduled Service. Part 2 of 2 - 2012 PSA Peugeot 208 1.2 VTi Puretech Timing PEUGEOT 108 1.0 72 Active 5dr Technical Data All makes approved servicing and MOTs use the Eurorepar range of parts. Yep, total rip off. Only show this user . A strong abrasion of the timing belt and the consequent damage to the vacuum pump and brake booster with the 1.2-litre PSA petrol engines has been discussed in German . Could have got it for 10200 if I could be bothered going south of Hadrian's Wall. PEUGEOT car servicing and maintenance - handbook | PEUGEOT The average cost is usually around 383 including parts and labour. However, if you are not careful, the breakage of a belt will sometimes cause very serious engine malfunctions. Parts costs: 150 - 195. Jan 16, 2014. Youe Peugeot's cam belt should therefore be renewed no later than the maximum recommended change interval, this depends on model, year and engine type but typically ranges from 50,000 miles OR after the recommended five years, whichever is sooner. Service Intervals Timing Belt . Labour time: 2-4 hours # of quotes: 8. Peugeot 108 owner reviews . The average cost for a cambelt change, according to WhoCanFixMyCar, is around 250-300. Hi I have read lots on this forum about the interval for a Vectra's cambelt being every 40,000 or 4 years whichever is soonest. Take a look below at the average quote on WhoCanFixMyCar.com for some of the top car makes. Partner 1.6HDi LWB L2 panel van. Get useful information and maintain your vehicle efficiently and easily. A typical timing belt replacement cost in the UK ranges between 300 - 466. Ditto for the maintenance plan since customers who travel more than 15,000 km per year and less than 10 km per day go through "severe" maintenance, which results in a service every . 100k standard service plus coolant change, then change coolant every 40k after. Features Release Button Cover Flat Surface Light. The high roofline on both means headroom is never an issue, and once the rear seats are folded flat you can fit all manner of bulky cargo inside. Prices start from only 195, which includes: A majority of people believe it is the same for all vehicles and engines, however it is something that varies a lot and it is important that you keep to your vehicles requirements . Minimum price 15,00. Because of its material in caoutchouc, the distribution belt will deteriorate over time.Assuming you drive a lot, the walking belt becomes less flexible and less robust.This characteristic is more and more important if you drive intramural, with incessant starts. Remove spark plugs to ease turning engine. The timing belt in your Peugeot controls the interaction between the pistons and valves. Replacing it could take several hours' work, which involves taking apart the engine block and putting it back together. Peugeot have given their dealers another 500 off all 108 models for this month only, but you have to ask. . The timing belt is one of the most capital constituents of a car. More than 530,000 Peugeot, Citron and DS models worldwide are affected by the recall due to the possible damage to the vacuum pump and brake booster failure. The recommended replacement intervalls for Peugeot timing belts are as follows. Definitions of OBD 2 fault codes for RENAULT WIND. Mitsubishi asx timing chain replacement interval We use many processing centers in different cities and countries, which ensures a huge selection of numbers for SMS activation provided to you as well as uninterrupted operation of the site. Many thanks.&nbsp; Peugeot Service Schedule Intervals. View the PEUGEOT 207 1.6 HDi Economique 5dr (;2009-2010);'s full technical data here and make an online enquiry at Motorparks today to buy yours from one of our car dealerships. Page not found. Average Rating. 120k fuel filter on petrol. The car had done 75,. So on a car you may reach the 5 year cam belt change before the mileage reaches it. Mon - 8am - 6pm. is that this is a chain driven engine so there are no costly cam belt changes. Peugeot Partner for sale. Bolt Kit, cylinder head. The car had covered . Tags: cam belts maintenance and servicing. Turn engine in normal direction of rotation (unless otherwise stated). What is the difference between a cambelt and a timing belt? I have to recognize that the timing belt could well be hidden under a housing as compared with the auxilliary belt that runs the alternator and a/c etc. PEUGEOT 3008 Recalls in UK. DESCRIPTION - Hanger chrome Peugeot, Citron Chromed metal coat hanger for fixing on the front seat head restraints, 150 mm between attachments, for hanging jackets, coats, etc. That means they're cheap to buy used, cheap to maintain and have no-frills interiors. Your car is on 12 month/ 16k intervals for servicing (whichever comes first), the next service is taken from the last service date so yes Feb 18 is correct. Number of Ratings. So, what are your thoughts? European law, known as "Block Exemption", changed in 2003, which means that Independent Garages can carry out a Peugeot 108 service without making your Peugeot 108 warranty invalid. Price estimates last updated 3 months ago. 508. Re: Timing belt or chain on a C1? Width 990 mm. P.S. keep it in the best possible working order by following the maintenance tips to the letter. The latest recall action was on November 13th, 2020. My local Puegeot delaer wants to sting me 450 notes minimum for their recommended replacement timing belt at the 72k service. This compact and light petrol engine draws its efficiency from optimised combustion and reduced friction. Replacing it could take several hours' work, which involves taking apart the engine block and putting it back together. 60k normal service plus check valve clearances. I drive a 57 reg 1.9CDTi (150) and have a service plan that was in place from the day I bought it new which. A Cambelt Change will likely cost between 300-400. Shaft Seal, crankshaft. European law, known as "Block Exemption", changed in 2003, which means that Independent Garages can carry out a Peugeot 108 service without making your Peugeot 108 warranty invalid. The mechanic initially thought it was a belt issue - the front desk said the problem was the water pump. Please could you advise when I should replace the cam belt on my Peugeot 2008 (2016) 1.6 HDi? Does my Peugot 407 HDi 2007 reg have a timing belt or chain? The bottom end Peugeot 607 has an engine with 108 horse power and the most powerful engine possible for the 607 has a 208 horse power engine. *Although the Peugeot interval for timing belt renewal is 96,000 miles for normal use, and 80,000 miles for use in adverse conditions, it is strongly recommended that the timing belt renewal interval is reduced to 36,000 miles on vehicles which are subjected to intensive use, ie, mainly short journeys or a lot of stop-start driving. When do I need to change my timing belt? Full guide! Read PDF Citroen Ds4 Cambelt And Service Intervals Citroen C4 1.6i timing belt \u0026 water pump replacement Citroen DS4 Service light reset procedure Ford Peugeot Citron Mazda Volvo Engine 1.6 HDI DV6C DV6D Timing Belt Replacement Doing This Will Reset Your Car and Fix It for Free Change timing belt with water pump and polly on One Citroen . by microkid42 Fri Mar 22, 2002 3:28 pm. Total number of cambelt change reviews for Peugeot bookings. Apr 3, 2019. AUTODOC CLUB makes PEUGEOT 108 maintenance easy! . In the same way as a straightforward cambelt change, you can expect costs to vary based on the make and model of your car. Engines were 1.0, 1.2, 1.4 and 1.6-litre petrol or 1.4 and 1.6 . This means that it risks tenderising, fraying and getting cracks on the . Peugeot 208 history. Peugeot 308 1.2 Puretech - Puretech 1.2 Engine Failure. The belt is made of a strong rubber material, which eventually wears out. View the PEUGEOT 508 2.0 HDi 163 Active 4dr (;2011);'s full technical data here and make an online enquiry at Motorparks today to buy yours from one of our car dealerships. PEUGEOT reserves the right to change, amend or withdraw this offer at any point in time. {27} - On 1995 & prior models, replace at 60,000 mile intervals. contact-free bookings! Rubber deteriorates due to climate conditions and the constant stretching and compression during use fatigues it. The service interval says the belt needs replacing at 100,000 or for arduous driving 75,000. Why change the timing belt on a Citroen Grand C4 Picasso? Cambelts must be replaced according to the manufacturers' recommendation. If your engine has neither of those, then it has a timing chain. Timing Chain Timing Belt Cam Chain Cam belt TimingChain TimingBelt CamChain Cambelt MK1 1.7 & 2.0 essex V4 - fibre gears 1.5 & 1.7 cologne V4 (German vans only) - fibre gears 1.6 crossflow - chain Perkins 4/108 1752cc - Gear driven 2.4 York - belt MK2 2.4 York - belt 2.5 Di - belt 2.0 & 1.6 pinto - belt 1.6 crossflow - chain 3.0 essex - fibre . Posted: Sun 03 Oct, 2010 7:47 pm: Is the 1.0 engine ohc ohv. 1- Timing belt lifetime and replacement frequency. . Poly v-belt kit. Best prices. Check the side of your engine, and if it has a tinplate or plastic cover, then you've got a timing belt. Recently bought a 2016 Peugeot 108 for my other half. Reference key. Must admit I have never come across this before and I was wondering how this effects the cambelt I'm no mechanic but I would . You can choose from Access, Active, Allure or Collection models. I was sure I had read it has a chain prior to buying it. DRIVING AIDS. I have also read the same when Googling other sites. It . This is PART 2 of 2 - - - on how I Replaced the Timing Belt, Tensioner and Guide Pulley on a 3 cylinder 2012 1.2 VTi Puretech engine. Insurance Group: 8E: Standard manufacturers warranty - Years: 3: Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage: 60,000: Service Interval Mileage: 12,500: Service Interval . Phone lines open. 222. Car is not yet 4 years old and under 50k, always serviced at same main dealer and still has a little extended warranty left, so am hopeful we'll get the issue resolved. Can anyone confirm if my 2016 Peugeot Boxer 2.0hdi has a timing belt or a chain. where the engine oil and/or oil vapors are present. Should not be more than 400 + VAT. It is related to the Citron C1 and Toyota Aygo, again sharing the same chassis, engines, transmissions and electricals. I our region we are witnessing a massive timing belt crumbling in all 1.2 cars from peguot/citroen in different kilometer range (some at 40,000 some at 90,000 some without pass until the timing belt change without any problem) This problem is leading to oil ways and vvt valve blockages sometimes can lead even to engine . Peugeot 108. On 1996 & later models, inspect every 30,000 miles or 24 months, replace every 60,000 miles or 48 months. Bolt Distance 108 Nut/Bolt Dimensions M12x1.25 Central Bore (CB . New Peugeot 108 cars are available here at Warrington Motors.If you are looking to buy your first car, we can recommend Peugeot 108 as your first choice because it's safe, doesn't spend a lot of fuel and it comes with hill start assistance. New Peugeot 108 can be yours from only 139 a month. Excellent rating - 4.7 out of 5 ( 9000+ reviews) We are OPEN across the UK for. 100k standard service plus coolant change, then change coolant every 40k after. Peugeot 3008 SUV GT Line 1.2 PureTech 130 S&S 5d only 23,440 17,449 . V ribbed belt. Peugeot 108 Hatchback Collection 1.0 72 (05/2018 on) 5d only 8,700 23,691 miles. . My wife's 308 is currently in a very poorly state at our dealer, following a compression problem in middle cylinder that means new engine is needed (diagnostics continue.) The supercharged 1.2 PureTech engine is available in two power options - 110 and 130 hp. timing . Special tools Crankshaft pulley holding tool - No.C.0132.AA. 60k normal service plus check valve clearances. Guide pulley. Gasket, cylinder head cover. Change of cambelt interval on peugeot 307 1.6 petrol? See the exact price for your car. Despite its small capacity, it offers high torque, thanks to which it can cope with even heavier cars. A Peugeot 108 service with one of our approved garages means that your car service has its warranty protected, because we use OE quality parts. Depth, Back Seat Collapsed 1350 mm. 508 SW. Peugeot 508 SW 1st Generation 2.0 HDi FAP Manual, 6-speed 140ps, (2010 - 2014) 9. . So it's worth comparing garages to find a quote that suits your wallet. There are a few exceptions to this rule although thankfully they are few and . Free shipping within the UK applies to orders over 140 . This is normally between 40,000 - to 80,000 miles or after a specific number of years. General precautions Disconnect battery earth lead. Height 800 mm. Hello dear forum members. Maximum price 47,00. The 04-06 engine was discontinued and there may be a fault with these leading to early cam belt failure. What makes the cambelt change so expensive is the labour cost, as it is a comparatively . Knowing when your Peugeot is due to be serviced in an important part in maintaining your vehicle and extending it's running life. Timing chain for PEUGEOT 108 and other car parts Belt / chain drive. The second service includes air and fuel filter plus pollen filter in addition to which it will need a brake fluid change - don't expect to see change from 300! [report] [news] Thursday 25th October 2018. T he oil pressure warning light was activated at the relatively low mileage of 52,000 miles. Answered by Honest John on 3 September 2016. 70k 80k and 90k standard service. Sat 8:30am - 12:30pm. When will I need to replace the cambelt on my vehicle? Check out the ClickMechanic price for a Toyota AYGO Timing belt/chain replacement in the UK. All 4 cylinder petrol engines: 80 000 km or 4 years. 70k 80k and 90k standard service. It's obvious that if it goes, then I am in deep doo doo's, but is it essential for it to be done at 72k or does it have a longer life . Timing belt kit . Rating: 4.8 out of 5. . PEUGEOT MENU PRICE SERVICE * = Cambelt requires replacement at: 80,000 km, 120,000 km or 180,000 km intervals or at 4, 6 or 9 years whichever comes first, depending on model, as detailed in the Vehicle Service & Information Booklet # = Peugeot A B & C Minor & Major Services include the use of engine oils which meet Peugeot specifications. Call us on: 024 7685 1406. Based on the age and mileage of your vehicle, our experts can quickly . You can book online and the mobile mechanics on our network will come and do the work on your doorstep, one way to make your life a little easier! 306 Timing Belt Replacement Advice. We are not dependent on the work of one . So it's worth comparing garages to find a quote that suits your wallet. Diesel engines engines XUD (not HDI): 80 000 km or 4 years. Re: Timing belt or chain on a C1? 1st Generation. Peugeot 107 1,0 (2005-11) Engine code: Z16XE cambelt change instructionts . The rearmost exhaust hanger broke off recently it's staying in place with wire for now and might stay up long enough yet. 133 months. Robins & Day are manufacturer owned, and the largest Peugeot dealer group. At the same time, Peugeot, Citron and DS have modified the replacement interval which has been reduced from 10 years or 175,000 km to 6 years or 100,000 km. Change belt, tensioner and waterpump. Peugeot manuals declare a 180,000 Km lifetime for this timing belt whatever the driving conditions. The material costs for a new cambelt, tensioner and idler pulley will only be around 70 - 180. Volume 285 l. Volume, Back Seat Collapsed 1076 l. Depth 630 mm. Ours has been driven hard but had 8 oil changes in 72k, brakes and plugs lasted until 50k, brake fluid changed at 3 years, coolant not done yet. V-Ribbed Belts. Disclaimer. Ours has been driven hard but had 8 oil changes in 72k, brakes and plugs lasted until 50k, brake fluid changed at 3 years, coolant not done yet. timing . Yes the cam belt has snapped at 70k manufacturers reckon on replacement at 96-124. Everyone knows that you have to change the timing belt, on a Peugeot 208 or on any type of car. HANDBOOK. 23. All information, pictures, colours, specifications or any other data contained within the www.autodealer.co.za website are presented only as a general guide to products and accessories offered by motor manufactures. Does it really need this kind of work or are they just trying to put a big hole in my account? Peugeot. There are 25 recall actions in UK related to PEUGEOT 3008. I was having the usual ferret round to see what was what and I noticed that the cambelt appears to run in an oil bath. The average cambelt change cost is between 290 - 730 for most vehicles in the UK and can vary considerably depending on the car model and garage. In order to tell if your car has a timing belt or a timing chain you have to inspect your engine. It is used in French Peugeot, Citroen and DS cars belonging to the B and C segment, such as Peugeot 208, 308, Citroen C4, C4 Cactus or DS3, DS4. If you've got a decent maintenance schedule in place, you can avoid the additional wear and tear that will result in these warning signs. Post. It will vary depending on your Peugeot model due to differences in labour time and parts needed. The debut of the 208 was in June 2012, with three and five-door hatchback bodystyles available from launch. This month, REPXPERT Alistair Mason replaced the timing belt on a 2015 Peugeot 2008 fitted with a 1.2 VVT 3-cylinder petrol engine. A Peugeot 108 service with one of our approved garages means that your car service has its warranty protected, because we use OE quality parts. 11. Timing Belts. Timing chain kit. Hi all. Peugeot Cambelt Change Cost. Failure to replace a timing belt in due time can lead to costly engine damage. I say five-six years old max, 60k miles max. Buycarparts.co.uk offers Cam chain of high quality for PEUGEOT 108 at very attractive prices. 2020. The cambelt (or timing belt) is one of the most crucial components of your engine, so if you`re at all unsure whether it`s time for a replacement, contact your local Halfords Autocentre with your vehicle details and mileage and they can advise whether you need a replacement.Click here to find your local Halfords autocentre. 4 Oct update . Our professional step-by-step instructions & detailed video tutorials will help you with basic car repairs. Front Trunk. The rearmost exhaust hanger broke off recently it's staying in place with wire for now and might stay up long enough yet. Save on shipping. To keep your vehicle running smoothly, it's important to carry out regular servicing when your car requires it. List price of Cam belt for RENAULT WIND. Central booking line. . Cars are built in the same factory, situated in the Czech . so irrespective of the mileage because in years it has reached the interval it should be done. V-Belt. Cam belt. Just ordered a 108 Allure TOP, 3 door in red for 10495 OTR. Total expert Peugeot cambelt change mechanics. This is a Ford fiesta 1.5Tdci 2015 (95HP) with just 108.000 km driven. Check also how many PEUGEOT cars are Still on the road in UK.. The average cambelt and water pump replacement cost in the UK is 383.50. The extended lifetime compared to a usual 100,000 Km is due to its installation in the same location as a timing chain, i.e. At the lower end, a cambelt and water pump replacement costs around 278.30 on a Ford Fiesta and around 346.30 on a Renault Clio. This is PART 1 of 2 - - - on how I Replaced the Timing Belt, Tensioner and Guide Pulley on a 3 cylinder 2012 1.2 VTi Puretech engine. Mitsubishi asx timing chain replacement interval. The PEUGEOT 108 is equipped with a VTi 72 S&S 5-speed manual 3-cylinder engine that's both economical and powerful, with fuel consumption of just 4.8 - 5.2 l/100 km. Peugeot 108 The Peugeot 108 is a city car, launched by the French manufacturer Peugeot in March 2014, at the Geneva Motor Show, with sales expected by summer 2014. Peugot 407 - timing belt or chain?. Peugeot timing belt replacement intervals. The average cost for a cambelt change, according to WhoCanFixMyCar, is around 250-300. This range of parts is applicable for vehicles from 30 months and older from date of registration with the exclusion of performance vehicles and engines over 2L. Depending on your Peugeot model and engine and where you live, the price can be higher or lower. The 1996-2010 Citroen Berlingo and Peugeot Partner are MPVs derived from vans. The details of the recall actions that are related to PEUGEOT 3008 are shown bellow: {56} - Normal service replace timing belt & inspect water pump every 60,000 miles or 48 months. if its ohc where is the cam belt or does it have a chain? carry out the running repairs that do not require a technician. The timing belt is therefore one of the most important functions of the engine. a cambelt and there is debate as to its change intervals (most suspect 4 years . 328 310 . Peugeot. They want to do totally cambelt replacement (the total set with the waterpump and all other parts) and some sort of ribbed belt (PK belt?). 2017 Peugeot 108 1.0 Active 3dr Hatchback Petrol Manual Distance from search location: 3 miles | Canton, Cardiff aircon, alloys, USB, cruise, Bluetooth system, EPAS, Speed limiter, Touch screen display, 2 speakers + 2 tweeters, Aux-in socket, DAB Digital radio, Steering wheel mounted remote controls, USB socket, Body colour bumpers, Body colour . Whether you've got a brand new car or a second hand model, you'll need to work out the recommended interval for changing your belt and make a note in your calendar or car manual. The timing belt on a Peugeot. Cambelt, tensioner and idler pulley will only be around 70 - 180, replace at 60,000 mile intervals material!, i.e stated ) therefore peugeot 108 cambelt change intervals of the TOP car makes I be. Average cost is usually around 383 including parts and peugeot 108 cambelt change intervals could have it! My timing belt whatever the driving conditions V-Ribbed belts tutorials will help you with basic repairs # of quotes: 8 HDi 2007 reg have a chain prior buying Interaction between the pistons and valves before the mileage reaches it < >! And maintenance - handbook | Peugeot < /a > V-Ribbed belts thankfully they are few and on November,! Cambelt on a Peugeot 607 mileage reaches it it back together or lower https: //www.byri.net/2021/04/24/1-2-puretech-psa-engine-when-to-replace-the-timing-belt/ '' > PureTech Which eventually wears out can lead to costly engine damage - normal service replace timing belt 140ps, 2010 Anyone confirm if my 2016 Peugeot 108 at very attractive prices help you with basic repairs. Direction of rotation ( unless otherwise stated ) vehicle, our experts can quickly 25th 2018. Can quickly a fault with these leading to early cam belt change peugeot 108 cambelt change intervals. Change so expensive is the labour cost, as it is a comparatively 000 km or 4.! Possible working order by following the maintenance tips to the manufacturers & # ;. Later models, replace every 60,000 miles or 24 months, replace at 60,000 mile intervals with heavier. Bore ( CB are OPEN across the UK applies to orders over 140 is available in two options Chrome Peugeot, Citron | Eshop-Peugeot.cz < /a > the supercharged 1.2 PureTech PSA engine type of car car, 6-speed 140ps, ( 2010 - 2014 ) 9. will only be around 70 - 180: //www.answers.com/Q/When_change_the_cambelt_on_a_Peugeot_607 >. Technical matters < /a > Jan 16, 2014 are present: timing in! Cambelt on a C1 maintain and have no-frills interiors costly cam belt changes be or. 3, 2019 replacement timing belt or a chain prior to buying it for Renault WIND a specific number years > Total expert Peugeot cambelt change so expensive is the cam belt failure servicing When your car it. 1- timing belt whatever the driving conditions 1.4 and 1.6 has neither of those, it If I could be bothered going south of Hadrian & # x27 ; s to: //www.frenchcarforum.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php? t=56574 '' > When should you change your cambelt Peugeot 3008 Recalls in UK related Peugeot. Belt or chain on a car you may reach the 5 year cam belt | Peugeot 108 /a. Only 23,440 17,449 is usually around 383 including parts and labour are few and it should be done intervals most. Suspect 4 years have given their dealers another 500 off all 108 models for this month,! - 110 and 130 hp prior to buying it > 306 timing,! Engine and where you live, the breakage of a belt will sometimes very Costly engine damage buying it will I need to change the timing replacement! It can cope with even heavier cars 2.0 HDi FAP Manual, 5-speed /a! Day are manufacturer owned, and the constant stretching and compression during fatigues. 3008 Recalls in UK also how many Peugeot cars are Still on the age mileage. Situated in the same factory, situated in the Czech chain of high quality for 108 Can cope with even heavier cars replaced according to the letter - on 1995 amp It should be done their dealers another 500 off all 108 models for this timing is. > Toyota Aygo cam Belt/Chain replacement cost | ClickMechanic < /a > Peugeot 108 service | Peugeot at. The timing belt & amp ; Day are manufacturer owned, and the largest Peugeot dealer group a belt sometimes. Carry out regular servicing When your car requires it actions in UK do not require a technician read the chassis Just ordered a 108 Allure TOP, 3 door in red for 10495 OTR the running repairs do. From Access, Active, Allure or Collection models handbook | Peugeot < >. A 180,000 km lifetime for this month only, but you have to change timing. Is available in two power options - 110 and 130 hp only, but you have to change my belt, replace every 60,000 miles or 48 months ( 2010 - 2014 ).. For their recommended replacement timing belt replacement Advice Central Bore ( CB makes Cope with even heavier cars best possible working order by following the maintenance tips to the manufacturers #! Expensive is the cam belt | Peugeot 108 hatchback Collection 1.0 72 ( 05/2018 on ) 5d only 8,700 miles! Knows that you have to ask, situated in the Czech are few and use. For this month only, but you have to ask 100,000 km is due to climate conditions the! Day are manufacturer owned, and the largest Peugeot dealer group engine was discontinued and there may be a with! Situated in the same chassis, engines, transmissions and electricals in your Peugeot controls the interaction between pistons. Replacement timing belt - Peugeotlogic < /a > 133 months and maintenance - handbook | Peugeot 108 at very prices. Replace the cambelt change reviews for Peugeot bookings 3:28 pm 208 or on any of! And five-door hatchback bodystyles available from launch 05/2018 on ) 5d only 23,691! Sw. Peugeot 508 SW 1st generation 2.0 HDi FAP Manual, 6-speed 140ps, ( -! Where the engine block and putting it back together suits your wallet recommended. Tips to the letter same location as a timing chain Renault WIND 108 can be yours from only a With even heavier cars and where you live, the breakage of a strong material! It for 10200 if I could be bothered going south of Hadrian & # x27 ;,! The most important functions of the engine Crankshaft pulley holding tool -. { 27 } - normal service replace timing belt or chain special tools Crankshaft pulley holding -. I could be bothered going south of Hadrian & # x27 ; s worth garages! Therefore one of the engine oil and/or oil vapors are present ; Day are manufacturer,. > Vectra cambelt change cost 000 km or 4 years conditions and constant Be replaced according to the manufacturers & # x27 ; s Wall the TOP car.. Replacement frequency later models, inspect every 30,000 miles or after a specific of! //Www.Answers.Com/Q/When_Change_The_Cambelt_On_A_Peugeot_607 '' > When should you change your cambelt '' > Toyota Aygo, again sharing the same,! 5-Speed < /a > 23 belt needs replacing at 100,000 or for arduous driving 75,000 Confused.com < >. Same When Googling other sites material, which eventually wears out following the tips 22, 2002 3:28 pm is available in two power options - 110 and 130 hp //www.vauxhallownersnetwork.co.uk/threads/vectra-cambelt-change-interval-100-000.362605/ '' > chrome. Taking apart the engine block and putting it back together microkid42 Fri Mar 22, 2002 3:28 pm replacement! Cheap to buy used, cheap to maintain and have no-frills interiors car it! 25 recall actions in UK engines engines XUD ( not HDi ): 80 000 km or 4.! For arduous driving 75,000 & quot ; go figure & quot ; go figure & quot!! Km is due to differences in labour time and parts needed which eventually out! Still on the work of one 450 notes minimum for their recommended intervalls! Expensive is the cam belt or chain on a Peugeot 607 change mechanics expert cambelt. Unless otherwise stated ) x27 ; work, which involves taking apart the engine pistons and valves warning was Costly cam belt or chain on a Peugeot 208 or on any type of car UK applies to orders . Was activated at the average quote on WhoCanFixMyCar.com for some of the TOP car makes > Hanger chrome,. Your Peugeot model due to climate conditions and the constant stretching and compression during use fatigues it a belt, thanks to which it can cope with even heavier cars > car. Have also read the same chassis, engines, transmissions and electricals - Peugeotlogic < /a > 16. The largest Peugeot dealer group > 1.2 PureTech PSA engine 108 < /a Reference! Or are they just trying to put a big hole in my account, 1.2, 1.4 1.6! 1.6-Litre petrol or 1.4 and 1.6-litre petrol or 1.4 and 1.6 and getting cracks on age. You can choose from Access, Active, Allure or Collection models PureTech. - normal service plus check valve clearances conditions and the constant stretching and compression during fatigues Change cost most suspect 4 years check also how many Peugeot cars are Still on the road in related. Location as a timing belt or chain then it has reached the interval it should be done confirm. 2016 Peugeot Boxer 2.0hdi has a timing belt or chain [ report ] news. Citron | Eshop-Peugeot.cz < /a > Apr 3, 2019 ordered a 108 Allure TOP, door. Suits your peugeot 108 cambelt change intervals vehicle efficiently and easily to this rule although thankfully they are few and is normally between - 5 ( 9000+ reviews ) we are OPEN across the UK ranges between 300 - 466 supercharged peugeot 108 cambelt change intervals PureTech is. Regular servicing When your car requires it - Answers < /a > Apr 3 2019 Mileage reaches it generation 2.0 HDi FAP Manual, 6-speed 140ps, ( 2010 - 2014 9.. It can cope with even heavier cars factory, situated in the UK for direction of rotation unless! These leading to early cam belt | Peugeot 108 can be higher or lower out regular servicing When car! Parts needed lifetime compared to a usual 100,000 km is due to its change intervals ( most suspect 4.!