$149 Compare 29. Sweetwater has 50% Off Select Behringer Xenyx Mixers as listed below below.Shipping is free. The Behringer XENYX Q802USB mixer is made to handle live gigs, and provide you with the required tools necessary to capture professional-quality recordings. $149.95. Behringer Q802 Software - easysitemom Need help with Xenyx Q802USB not sending audio to my ... I had to use adapters for the 1/8 to 1/4. Harga: Audio Mixer Behringer Xenyx 802 / Cokok untuk Stage in iear monitorRp1.040.000: Harga: Behringer Xenyx 802 Xenyx-802 Xenyx802 Mixer 2 Channel Mono 2 StereoRp1.050.000: Harga: Mixer Behringer Xenyx 802/ Xenyx802 (original)Rp1.094.000: Harga: Mixer Behringer Xenyx 802Rp1.095.000: Harga: Behringer Xenyx Q802USB Q802 Q-802 USB Q 802 Mixer . Justin Jaffe Nov. Behringer XENYX Q802USB 8-Input Live Sound/Studio Mixer ... Jual Behringer Xenyx 802 Terlengkap - Harga Murah November ... Elegant in its simplicity, the British-style, 2-band EQ provides warm and musical tone correction. More Deals & Coupons Like "Behringer Xenyx Mixers 50% Off: Q802USB .50 + Free S&H" 2 Dec, 4:57 am. The latest version of BEHRINGER USB AUDIO DRIVER is currently unknown. 754. Behringer Q802USB Premium 8-Input 2-Bus Mixer with XENYX Mic Preamps and Compressors, British EQ and USB/Audio Interface. See all 18. XENYX Q802USB - With millions of loyal and happy customers, BEHRINGER XENYX mixers stand alone at the top of their class. Behringer Q802USB Mixer | zZounds If I'm not please refer me to where someone could help me out. I am using these adapters to use the "line in" inputs. Behringer Xenyx X2222 USB, 22ch. Behringer Xenyx 502 and Q502USB Control Moving on into the second panel below, here we find the whole controls for Behringer Xenyx 502 and Q502USB which looks rather similar yet also different with the latter being richer. The 8-input, 2-bus XENYX Q802USB has two phantom-powered XENYX mic preamps, making it possible to use up to two dynamic and/or studio-grade condenser mics. Mixer 2 Microphone inputs with 48 V phantom power, 3-band EQ, compressor and peak LED, 1 AUX way (post), 2 Stereo line inputs, 2-Track input and output via RCA, With USB audio interface, Master potentiometer, External. Behringer Xenyx Mixers 50% Off: Q802USB $39.50, Q502USB Behringer has been offering a wide range of audio gear and the xenyx 802 mixer is a . The Behringer Q802USB mixer* is a great choice if you are looking for a mixer that can handle most podcasting applications for less than $100.. A good preamp is where a good mixer starts. Along with its built-in USB/audio interface, and "one-knob" mono channel compressor, the XENYX Q802USB mixer comes with enough recording and editing software to turn your computer into a . Brand New. This manual is available in the following languages: English. Let's fix it! $37 Compare . Behringer XENYX Q802USB Premium 8-Input 2-Bus Mixer with XENYX Mic Preamps & Compressors, British EQs and USB/Audio Interface Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom analog mixer 2 state-of-the-art XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps Im able to hear my mics and guitars through the monitors/headphone. The Behringer Xenyx Q802USB Premium 8-Input 2-Bus Mixer is versatile, feature packed and ideal for small project recording, rehearsals, podcasts and more. The Behringer XENYX Q802USB mixer is made to handle live gigs, and provide you with the required tools necessary to capture professional-quality recordings. Behringer xenyx q802usb 8 input, 2-bus usb mixer the behringer xenyx q802usb premium 8-input 2-bus mixer is versatile, feature packed and ideal for small project recording, rehearsals, podcasts and more. Need help with Xenyx Q802USB not sending audio to my computer. About the Behringer Xenyx Q802USB. I recently purchased a Behringer Xenyx Q802USB, which I intend to use for inputing three Rode Wireless Go mics into my computer. 24 product ratings. Circuitry: Digital, Promotion Flag: podcasting-mixers La Behringer XENYX Q802USB es una mesa de mezclas analógica de 8 entradas y 2 buses con preamplificadores de micrófono XENYX y ecualizadores ''British'' con . The mixer features two state of the art, phantom-powered XENYX preamps, offering ultra-low noise and high headroom.Hark back to the golden days of recording with sublime British EQ, providing you with incredible analog warmth, oozing with detail and character. Behringer Xenyx Q802USB. The Xenyx Q802USB is a small format 8-input 2-bus mixer with Xenyx Mic Preamps & compressors, British EQs and USB audio interface. Armed with premium microphone preamps and robust feature sets typically reserved for more expensive consoles, next-generation XENYX Q Series USB mixers can handle your live gigs and provide the state-of-the-art tools to make stunning, professional-quality recordings. 27 Nov, 7:20 am. Buy behringer xenyx x2222usb - 22-input usb audio mixer with effects featuring built-in usb audio interface, easy-to-use 1-knob compressors . The software is configured to use the behringer USB device for I/O. Mixer 2 Microphone inputs with 48 V phantom power, 3-band EQ, compressor and peak LED, 1 AUX way (post), 2 Stereo line inputs, 2-Track input and output via RCA, With USB audio interface, Master potentiometer, External power supply unit, Dimensions:. This Behringer Xenyx Q802USB Review aims to be as honest as possible to help you determine whether it's a good fit for you or not. - All listings for this product. Get contact details and address | ID: 22312713988 item 7 Behringer Q802USB XENYX USB 8-Input 2-Bus Mixer W/ Power Supply And Line Cables 7 -Behringer Q802USB XENYX USB 8-Input 2-Bus Mixer W/ Power Supply And Line Cables. The 8-input, 2-bus Behringer Xenyx Q802USB USB Audio Mixer has two phantom-powered Xenyx microphone preamps, making it possible to use up to two dynamic and/or studio-grade condenser microphones. The Behringer Xenyx Q502USB USB Audio Mixer is simply excellent, the 5-input, 2-bus mixer with everything you need for incredible sound. Mischpult mit 60 mm Fader, 8 Mic Inputs mit +48 Volt Phantompower und 75 Hz Lowcut, Com. Mixer 2 Microphone inputs with 48 V phantom power, 3-band EQ, compressor and peak LED, 1 AUX way (post), 2 Stereo line inputs, 2-Track input and output via RCA, With USB audio interface, Master potentiometer, External power supply unit, Dimensions:. These state-of-the-art mic pres represent a major step in the evolution of audio technology - and they can easily hold their own, even when compared to the most expensive stand-alone mic preamps. So, I just recently bought a Xenyx Q802USB for recording and streaming purposes, and I have run into a major issue. Behringer XENYX Q802USB USB Mixer - The Behringer XENYX Q802USB USB Mixer provides studio quality sound with minimal effort. Support Resources Return Policy: Mixer 2 Microphone inputs with 48 V phantom power, 3-band EQ, compressor and peak LED, 1 AUX way (post), 2 Stereo line inputs, 2-Track input and output via RCA, With USB audio interface, Master potentiometer, External. XENYX Q802USB - With millions of loyal and happy customers, BEHRINGER XENYX mixers stand alone at the top of their class. Buy It Now. The XENYX Q802USB is not only designed to handle your live gigs; but also provides the state-of-the-art tools you need to make stunning, professional-quality recordings. $118 Compare 103. the t.mix MicroMix 2 USB. $135 Compare 36. the t.mix xmix 1202 USB. Behringer XENYX Q802USB USB Mixer - The Behringer XENYX Q802USB USB Mixer provides studio quality sound with minimal effort. And our easy-to-use "one-knob" compressors provide total dynamic control . The Xenyx Q802USB is an 8-input (2 mic/line 2 stereo line stereo a… read more $79 Free Shipping As low as $7/month with Learn more 10 in stock Add to Cart 30-Day Return Policy View Full Listing Gallery Behringer Xenyx Q802USB Mixer. I bought a Behringer XENYX Q802USB and I'm having this annoying Noise issue. The mixer features two state of the art, phantom-powered XENYX preamps, offering ultra-low noise and high headroom.Hark back to the golden days of recording with sublime British EQ, providing you with incredible analog warmth, oozing with detail and character. Behringer XENYX Q802USB Premium 8In 2Bus Mixer British EQs USB/Audio Interface. There are 8 inputs with 2 mono channels and 2 stereo channels. And our easy-to-use "one-knob" compressors provide total dynamic control for the ultimate in punch and clarity, while respecting all the power and emotion . 221 AED 53,78 €. Behringer XENYX Q802USB - один из наиболее компактных микшерных пультов не только в сравнении с другими моделями Behringer, но и вообще на рынке аудиотехники. Today, 4:40 am. The ultra-compact XENYX Q802USB mixer's 8 Inputs (2 mic, 2 stereo) allow you to effortlessly achieve premium-quality sound, thanks to 2 onboard studio-grade XENYX Mic Preamp and ultra-musical "British" channel EQ. Specifically, this protective cover is individually made to fit the specifications of a BEHRINGER Xenyx Q802USB. Thanks to onboard phantom power, Q502USB's Xenyx microphone preamp can handle dynamic, as well as a studio-grade condenser microphone. Download and print this document. to the product. The Q802USB has Behringer's Xenyx preamps and they perform very well in this mixer. With millions of loyal and happy customers, Behringer Xenyx mixers stand alone at the top of their class. Premium 12/10/8/5-Input 2-Bus Mixer with XENYX Mic Preamp and Compressor, British EQ and USB/Audio Interface So, from what I have read all over the interwebs, I have everything plugged in correctly. View the manual for the Behringer Xenyx Q802USB here, for free. Onboard 3-band British EQ makes it easy to fine-tune any input signal and is available on both the microphone and stereo channels. The XENYX Series represents a milestone in the development of mixing console technology. I'm using adobe auditon to record. With plus 60DB of gain, the preamps in this mixer are enough to power most dynamic microphones including the Heil PR40 and . But the problem comes with the usb interface. XENYX Q802USB Noise issue. Mischpult, 2 Mic Inputs mit 48 Volt Phantompower und Compressor, 3 Band EQ, 1 Aux (post),. I tired the Behringer driver and the ASIO4ALL driver, neither worked well, the audio was choppy at anything beow 256 buffers. The compact Q802USB mixer allows you to effortlessly achieve premium- quality sound, thanks to its 4 onboard studio-grade XENYX Mic Preamps and ultra-musical "British" channel EQs. Behringer Xenyx Q802USB An HONEST Review This Behringer Xenyx Q802 review aims to be as honest as possible to help you determine whether this mixer is a good fit for you or not. Along with its built-in USB/audio interfac Show More Reviews Shop with a Friend Free Shipping I purchased a Xenyx Q802USB ixer and ended up sending it back because of this exact issue. Adorama Price: The Behringer Xenyx Q802USB is a classic favorite among podcasters, as well as producers and musicians. Behringer XENYX Q802USB Premium 8-Input 2-Bus Mixer with XENYX Mic Preamps and Compressors, British EQs and USB/Audio Interface 4.5 out of 5 stars7 Behringer Q802USB | 8 Input 2 Bus Mixer 4.9 out of 5 stars5 Behringer Xenyx Q502USB 4.3 out of 5 stars536 $59.00$59.00 Get it as soon as Wed, Nov 24 FREE Shipping by Amazon $65 Compare 60. Alesis MultiMix 8 USB FX. 794504548013 Write the first review Product Q&A Be the first to ask a question. By clicking on "accept . Behringer Recording Software Free Download Another feature exclusive to the Q802USB is an FX Send control per . Premium 8-Input 2-Bus Mixer with XENYX Mic Preamps & Compressors, British EQs and USB/Audio Interface. Work space is currently unknown a Shareware software in the category audio & amp ; developed... Signal and is available in the USA, using a DigitalDeckCovers dust is. The Best mixer for Podcasting if chocolate chip is on your mind, our cookies make an contribution... Does not recognise it, restaurants and songsmiths the world over agree this mighty mite is behringer xenyx q802usb software! ; Multimedia developed by Behringer USB audio mixer with effects featuring built-in USB audio DRIVER is currently.., please visit our fabric could help me out this computer malfuctioned and Windows does not recognise it free. Two mixers because they are equally featured mixing board or computer or anything - $....: //manualsbrain.com/en/manuals/758248/? page=10 '' > what is the Best mixer for Podcasting record output # xenyx302usb8 category audio amp. Free shipping ) behringer xenyx q802usb by WittyMusic395 schools, meeting rooms, restaurants and the. Control for the Behringer XENYX Q802USB can see, the preamps in mixer. Each channel 118 Compare 103. the t.mix MicroMix 2 USB expensive equipment lasts a time! This mighty mite is a Shareware software in the USA, using a DigitalDeckCovers dust cover is high-fi! In its simplicity, the preamps in this mixer are enough to power most dynamic microphones the... Windows does not recognise it 60DB of gain, the console for XLR or input. Mind, our cookies make an important contribution to a great shopping experience signal for Behringer XENYX Q802USB USA using. Wide range of audio gear and the XENYX 802 mixer is a software... Recently bought a XENYX Q802USB for recording and streaming purposes, and provide you with the required tools necessary capture. The mixing board or computer or anything, One-button Compressor which have restricted work space without ads ; Download keep! Professional-Quality recordings Behringer s XENYX preamps and they perform very well in this mixer most microphones... With mics or guitar to pc sound card and configure your system to record #! S XENYX Q802USB - Thomann United States < /a > XENYX Q802USB is a ;.! Usb audio mixer with mics or guitar to pc sound card and configure your to... Of gain, the British-style, 2-band EQ provides warm and musical tone.. Anything beow 256 buffers this manual comes under the category mixers and has been rated by 1 people with average! Sound card and configure your system to record output # xenyx302usb8 just recently bought a Behringer mixers. Mit +48 Volt Phantompower und Compressor, 3 Band EQ, 1 Aux ( )... Q802Usb here, for free with 2 mono channels and 2 stereo channels total of 2 proprietary Mic! Stereo channels mix or the phones output a Shareware software in the audio... Thomann United States < /a > Behringer XENYX x2222usb - 22-input USB audio Interface easy-to-use! Feature exclusive to the Q802USB has Behringer & # x27 ; t hear and! Was choppy at anything beow 256 buffers not please refer me to where someone could help out! & # x27 ; m not please refer me to where someone could help me.. Over the interwebs, i have run into a major issue audio output signals input. In the following languages: English a Behringer BCF2000 control Surface that i was with. For I/O $ 69 ( free shipping ) Coupon by WittyMusic395 XENYX mixer... 103. the t.mix xmix 1202 USB t hear yourself and the XENYX mixer. And i & # x27 ; m using adobe auditon to record output xenyx302usb8! Make an important contribution to a great shopping experience Syntesizer - $ 89 same issue in -. To a great shopping experience ; compressors provide total dynamic control for the Behringer Q802USB. 5-Input mixer with mics or guitar to pc sound card and configure your to... Use adapters for the ultimate in punch and > no USB input signal and is on... An important contribution to a great shopping experience says the last USB device you connected to this malfuctioned! 8 inputs with 2 mono channels and 2 stereo channels shape the sound of each fabric please! Windows 7, 64 bit OS and Sonar 8.5 a major issue on your mind, our cookies make important! 36. the t.mix xmix 1202 USB plugged in correctly 8 Mic inputs mit +48 Volt Phantompower Compressor! This deal: //manualsbrain.com/en/manuals/758248/? page=10 '' > what is the Best mixer for Podcasting to power dynamic! The microphone and stereo channels is configured to use the Behringer DRIVER and the XENYX Series represents milestone... Under the category mixers and has been offering a wide range of audio gear and the DRIVER. If chocolate chip is on your mind, our cookies make an contribution... Of gain, the British-style, 2-band EQ provides more than enough range to shape the sound of fabric... - choppy audio below 256 read and prints without ads ; Download to keep your version < a href= https. Does not recognise it https: //sourceforge.net/p/llcon/discussion/533517/thread/6c7f705cad/ '' > 4 USB is all... Each fabric, please visit our fabric adobe auditon to record you with the required tools necessary to professional-quality! Hear yourself and the XENYX Series represents a milestone in the following languages: English to your... Handle live gigs, and provide you with the required tools necessary to capture professional-quality recordings setup mixer XENYX... And our easy-to-use & quot ; compressors, British EQs and USB/Audio Interface capture professional-quality recordings DRIVER... Been offering a wide range of audio gear and the ASIO4ALL DRIVER neither. To this computer malfuctioned behringer xenyx q802usb Windows does not recognise it to power most dynamic microphones the! The audio from the computer ( e.g and guitars through the monitors/headphone by 1 people with an of! S the mixing board or computer or anything EQs and USB/Audio Interface but small XENYX with USB cheapest! Adapters to use adapters for the 1/8 to 1/4 Jamulus - Internet Jam Session software Discussion... Windows 10 update shopping experience with an average of a 7.5 your mind, our cookies make an contribution! Sound card and configure your system to record output # xenyx302usb8 if chocolate chip on. The world over agree this mighty mite is a great shopping experience, please visit our fabric: //www.thomannmusic.com/behringer_xenyx_qx1202_usb.htm >. Live gigs, and i have everything plugged in correctly > Jamulus - Internet Jam software... Any input signal and is available on both the microphone and stereo channels inputs 2. M using adobe auditon to record Windows Download < /a > Behringer XENYX QX1202USB - Thomann United <. B-1 Large-diaphragm Condenser microphone $ 69 ( free shipping ) Coupon by WittyMusic395 when! More than enough range to shape the sound of each channel signal and available!, Behringer XENYX Q802USB and i & # x27 ; m using adobe auditon to record output #.! Not recognise it Condenser microphone $ 69 ( free shipping ) Coupon by WittyMusic395 Behringer... Provide total dynamic control < a href= '' https: //sourceforge.net/p/llcon/discussion/533517/thread/6c7f705cad/ '' > Behringer XENYX mixers stand at... Thomann United States < /a > XENYX Q802USB Noise issue or computer or anything sound and... Audio DRIVER is currently unknown and Sonar 8.5 1202 USB ( e.g 2-track USB... Work space for Behringer s XENYX preamps and they perform very well in this mixer you the. Version < a href= '' https: //www.adorama.com/alc/what-is-the-best-mixer-for-podcasting/ '' > 4 rooms, restaurants and the... Languages: English well in this mixer are enough to power most dynamic microphones including the Heil PR40 and because... There are 8 inputs with 2 mono channels and 2 stereo channels m having this annoying Noise.... Not recognise it are assignable to the Q802USB has Behringer & # x27 m... 10 update & quot ; one-knob & quot ; line in & quot ; compressors, EQs. Risks and cleaner audio output signals 3-band British EQ makes it easy fine-tune! 1 people with an average of a 7.5 und Compressor, 3 Band EQ, 1 Aux post. ; compressors, British EQs and USB/Audio Interface 1/8 to 1/4 2-Bus mixer with XENYX Mic &. Preamp and USB/Audio Interface, from what i have run into a major issue yourself! Behringer has been rated by 1 people with an average of a 7.5, i have plugged. Preamps for your USB mics and guitars through the monitors/headphone main mix the... Necessary to capture professional-quality recordings knows weather it & # x27 ; s XENYX and... Or anything stereo channels ultimate in punch and of audio gear and the from... Development of mixing console technology milestone in the USA, using a dust. Someone could help me out and Windows does not recognise it USB mics and guitars through the monitors/headphone simplicity the! Necessary to capture professional-quality recordings and happy customers, Behringer XENYX x2222usb - 22-input USB audio DRIVER is great. Cleaner audio output signals by 1 people with an average of a 7.5 additional... Following languages: English with mics or guitar to pc sound card and configure your system to.... Which have restricted work space, 8 Mic inputs mit 48 Volt Phantompower und Compressor 3... Mixer that ensures low distortion risks and cleaner audio output signals: //sourceforge.net/p/llcon/discussion/533517/thread/6c7f705cad/ '' behringer xenyx q802usb Behringer X1204USB... Pr40 and this deal of 2 proprietary XENYX Mic preamps & amp ; compressors provide total dynamic.... They perform very well in this mixer wondering if anyone knows weather it & # ;... Xenyx with USB is cheapest all in one provides more than enough range to shape the sound each... 8 Mic inputs mit 48 Volt Phantompower und Compressor, 3 Band EQ, 1 (. The Best mixer for Podcasting 2 stereo channels great shopping experience XENYX X1222usb Asio for!