Others I consider:Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Professional Studio Monitor Headphones, Sennheiser HD 280 Pro If you landed here from another page, don't worry. Rated 4.5/5 257 reviews Write your review Item ID: HD280Pro. There were two different impedance versions of this headphone. Sennheiser HD 280 Pro Shop now at Amazon. sennheiser hd 280 pro old model vs new model Sennheiser HD 280 Pro 2016 Review - RTINGS.com The penny-pinching studio engineer prioritizing utility above all else should try the Sennheiser HD 280 Pro . 12 reasons to shop with us. The 28 Best Wired Headphones in 2021 - Pitchfork See It $99.95 . Yes. Sennheiser HD280PRO These headphones do not have wireless abilities, a built-in mic, Bluetooth, etc. Check out Black HD 280 Pro : Sennheiser HD 280 Pro Headphone (new model) reviews, ratings, features, specifications and more at Amazon.in The headband is made of 1 piece. at Amazon. Answer (1 of 2): Here's their brochure: Page on audio-technica.com The 20 is "bass enhanced" though it has the lowest power handling of any of their models as well as equivalent sensitivity and impedance to the 30, which is not bass enhanced but has higher power handling and folds up. 0. In one I had the Status Audio CB-1 headphones. Even today the HD414 still is the best sold headphone. But many pros are comfortable with them. 3.5 mm adapter. See details. It is extremely durable and has totally replaceable cables and padding for a long operating life . MDR-7506 On Amazon: https://amzn.to/3a2v3a0That Good GoodI hope you enjoyed this HIFIMAN Sundara vs. HD650 vs. HD600 Shootout and came away with so. AKG K361 vs Sennheiser HD 280 Pro. There is a major difference between the HD280 pro old model and the new model in this case. Sennheiser's marketing people always describe the HD 280 PRO as a true survivor of even the most demanding stage and party environments.Award-winning filmmak. My old turtle beach X 11's broke and I need something new. In no time, John's keen hands gets overflown full of requests from other audio enthusiasts. Some are subtle and certain songs are better than others to compare. 9. These are definitely one of the best pairs of headphones for guitar amps out there. It has none of the frills of modern style or portable headphones, instead focusing . Sennheiser HD 280 PRO . Rejection of outside noise is high, rated up to -32 dB. See It . In no time, John's keen hands get overflown full of requests from other audio enthusiasts. HD 280 Pro Closed-Back Studio and Live Monitoring Headphones. The Sennheiser HD 300 Pro is a closed-back, wired, high-passive-isolation headphone designed for monitoring use. 10,510. Compare Monitor Audio C280-IDC vs Monitor Audio C380-IDC. Designed t. I'd like to do a simple replace (take earcup off, unscrew, unplug old cable, plug in new one. 1-888-291-8923. I had a set of Sennheiser HD-280 Pro, but I'm so used to the Sony's, I exchanged them. I'd like to do a simple replace (take earcup off, unscrew, unplug old cable, plug in new one. Compare Sennheiser RS 135-9 vs Grado SR80x. Buy it only for Isolation, and sometimes there isn't any reason at all, because for that money you can buy a MC5 which isolates way more and sounds better. Sennheiser launched HD280 pro new model only for a comfortable headband. In my opinion, they provide the best natural noise-isolation of any pair below $100 on the market. The Sennheiser HD 280 PRO Closed-Back Headphones are circumaural headphones designed for professional monitoring applications. The old adage that you shouldn't mix a record on headphones is still honored by many a sound engineer and . Sennheiser HD 280 Pro. I went into A/B comparison mode. See details. Designed to exceed the demands of the professional environment, the HD 280 Pro boasts extremely robust construction combined with the sound quality, modular design and aggressive noise isolation the necessary in the field. Headphones are generally not used for post audio decisions. It's a challenging set of stuff to do well across the board. The HD 280 Pro is Sennheiser's most significant closed, around-the-ear headphone to be introduced in years. So naturally I'm looking at the RH-200 as they look to have better construction and I would expect them to be similar (but better?) These headphones also perform well for casual personal listening. It is from around 1970. Crutchfield: Legendary Service. The new IE 100 Pro in-ears are made with clarity and comfort for active artists looking to create and be inspired. The Sennheiser HD 280 Pro are decent for neutral listening. HD 280 PRO Special Financing - Ends Dec 31, 2021. You can power this headphone well from low output devices like cell phones but you'll definitely get a little more if you use an amplifier. than the RH-5 in sound. Sennheiser's ruggedly constructed HD 280 Pro high-performance headphones feature comfortable leatherette ear cushions, a headband, and a foldable design for compact storage. The 'curly' cable that came with them is getting all tangled up. Amazon.in: Buy Black HD 280 Pro : Sennheiser HD 280 Pro Headphone (new model) online at low price in India on Amazon.in. Lightweight and comfortable, ergonomic design, Cord Length: 3.3ft - 9.8ft coiled. Yes. You can hear the differences between speakers pretty clearly. Sony MDR-7506. Ranking edit. On the other hand, the Sennheiser 660S is featured with only 150ohm. AKG K361 Shop now at Amazon. Sennheiser HD 280 Pro 2016. Current headphones: Sennheiser 280 Pro (refurbished) I am looking for a new pair of headphones that are more comfortable to wear for long durations then my Sennheiser 280 Pro's (and they are in pretty bad condition anyways.) 0. Sennheiser HD 280 Pro. On the Spotify, I clicked on Kevin Gate's Islah album from 2016. What's in the Box. 2m. Sennheiser HD 280 Pro's ATH-M50 all the way! Around-the-ear design with padded earcups. | Crutchfield B2B. I was disappointed by even the HD 380 Pro, so you can imagine how it goes. Devices with stereo speakers deliver sound from independent channels on both left and right sides, creating a richer sound and a better experience. The ear pads of the HD 280 PRO are made of a synthetic leatherette. What I love about the Sennheiser HD280PRO is the soft padding and the ease that comes with the rotating and folding ear cups. Free 2-day shipping to Arizona. Sennheiser is known for supporting their headphones and pads for much older models are still available. (Telephones are things we used to use to talk vocally with each other). The 'curly' cable that came with them is getting all tangled up. new age acoustic, and classical. 2/26/21. After scouring the internet looking for options I have narrowed it down to two options, the Sennheiser HD 558 or the . However, I often use it as something of a . Sennheiser HD 280 Pro Sennheiser HD 400S Comfortable full-size form with earcups that fully enclose your ears. The Sony have a more V-shaped sound profile, but this is more consistent with different users. "Their tight fit helps fight bleed into hot recording microphones," says Bon. A: Answer Hello- These were built for professional use in the field in the most strenuous environments; film studios, broadcast trucks, recording studios, live sporting events and so on. Comparison and Difference Between Use dropdown menus to compare different models. done) as opposed to soldering and what not. Wondering if double the price of the RH-5 is worth it for the RH-200. done) as opposed to soldering and what not. 7. The HD280 Professional is Sennheiser's most significant closed, circumaural headphone to be introduced in years. The "old" and "new" HD 280 PRO feature the same technical specifications and characteristics. 6 minute read Bjorn3D.com HD 280 PRO Sennheiser's most significant closed, around-the-ear headphone to be introduced in years. They need a good refurb, but can't afford it now. The New Sennheiser HD 280 Pro is a $99 closed back headphone designed for pro monitoring applications. 6/20/21. They have a well-balanced sound with a good bass, mid, and treble range. These HD 380 Pro headphones sound more clear, but are harder to hang around your neck (while wearing a headset). The HD 280 Pro sucks, plain and simple. Compare Speakers 3. has a detachable cable Sennheiser HD 280 Pro I need a straight cable for the Sennheiser hd 280 pro headphones. The added pillow rest on top of the head is a huge plus. Last modified 03-Dec-2011. Sennheiser HD280 Pro vs. Sony MDR-V6 Head-to-head comparison of two popular $70 closed headphones. Not for this one though. Sennheiser HD 380 Pro. The "new" HD 280 PRO have been redesigned to have cleaner aesthetics and a more comfortable fit. Instruments and vocals sounded sufficiently forward if a little lacking in detail and clarity compared to some other neutral listening models like the DT 770 and the ATH-M50x. The Sennheiser HD 280 Pro, a $99.95 (direct) headphone pair designed for professional studio use, was released in 2003, before I began writing for PCMag. The Sennheiser HD 280 Pro, a $99.95 (direct) headphone pair designed for professional studio use, was released in 2003, before I began writing for PCMag. Video added. I need a straight cable for the Sennheiser hd 280 pro headphones. Sennheiser's in this price range do not have any headphone that gives a natural, balanced and flat sound signature which is very important to actually know your music and pick the fine details in the background and complex passages. The new logo is also cool, but I would like it to have just a bit more bling . 1. has stereo speakers. Article posted. | Crutchfield B2B. It offers potential for maximum bass and loudness levels. Sennheiser is legendary when it comes to sound production and the Sennheiser HD280PRO live up to the Sennheiser name. So, here are a few quick thoughts after I've spent a short time with the new model of (the same pair) Sennheiser HD280 Pro's. 1. Design Upgrade. The best headphones in the world are all "open". In the studio, Babehoven's Maya Bon and Ryan Albert go for Sennheiser's budget-priced HD 280 Pro for tracking. Available colors: Editiorial reviews - / 5. Its standard price is $199. What is the difference between the "old" HD 280 PRO and the "new" HD 280 PRO? Designed to exceed the demands of the professional environment, the HD 280 Pro boasts extremely robust construction combined with the sound quality, modular design and aggressive noise isolation that is necessary in the field. Shure SRH840 vs. Sennheiser HD280pro. Closed-Back Circumaural Headphones with Folding Design and 32dB of Acoustic Isolation. When headphones are mentioned Sennheiser can never be left out. Since 1974. I have to say I can't agree completely with the OP saying these are neutral cans as they're a little bassy but I think they sound very good . Weighing a relatively . However, the Sennheiser HD280PRO is a lightweight and comfortable pair of headphones. Here's how it played out in time. Sennheiser HD 300 Pro. Sennheiser HD 280 Pro headphones Review date: September 14, 2004. Efficient neodymium magnets contribute toward an extended dynamic range and high output. I prefer the Sony 7506. 12 reasons to shop with us. My other set of cans are the Sennheiser HD 555's which weren't cutting it at work being completely open headphones. Extended frequency response and warm, natural sound reproduction. They don't have my headphones, the HiFiMan HE-400i's, but I clicked on the first option -Crutchfield listening kit which gives the Sennheiser HD280 Pro. HD 280 PRO [new version] Bought on 23 June 2021 for rs 5460. Although the headband design means that these are the o pposite of style cans, that's . I've actually got a pair of DT100's but need a 2nd set of phones as my old set stopped working, but they weren't so good anyhow. The mid-tones aren't muddy, and the highs are balanced. Sennheiser HD 280 Pro. Sennheiser HD 280 Pro. I actually went back over to the interface where I have two headphone outputs. 3.5 / 5. SM. . It features amazing specs. The nominal impedance ensures the delicate and vivid sound quality of the headphone. When the 300 Pro was announced about a year ago, I was excited at everything except the price tag. As odd as it may seem, the Sennheiser HD280 Pro is a controversial pair of headphones. The 40mm drivers produce plenty of sound, and it's easy to identify and mix the different levels. . The Sennheiser HD 280 PRO Closed-Back Headphones are circumaural headphones designed for professional monitoring applications. The "new" HD 280 PRO have been redesigned to have cleaner aesthetics and a more comfortable fit. In this regard, the Sennheiser HD 650 is the best choice as it offers 300ohm that will provide you the best out of it. Sennheiser HD 280 Pro Headphones Review: Compared with other comparably priced circumaural headphones, these are among the highest quality. However, its reasonably flat frequency response, somewhat low 64 ohm impedance, and high sensitivity mean it's suited for a wide variety of listening tasks. I would stick to the 280s for live monitoring, and use the 380s to build my sound cues and general music and . because my old HD 202’s had a Y connection, which constantly got damaged and it was a pain to get it fixed.For a guy with daily needs like mine, these closed type . It's all here! :) Updates: 2/1/21. 7 editorial reviews. Crutchfield: Legendary Service. Much more comfortable - the pads are slightly smaller, but thicker. 6.3 mm adapter. The new model headband is sleeker than the older HD280 version. (Originally for rs 6499 on that day, but after offers rs 5460). It has become a legendary headphone. While the Sennheiser show a more neutral sound profile, they perform more inconsistently with different people. Showing 1-4 of 4 answers. 2. has an over-the-ear form. The headphones are rated at 64 ohms and I've heard I need an amp to properly utilize these. There are some diamonds in the rough of the sub-$100 price point; the HD 280 Pros are not one of them. Sennheiser. . Learn More About The Sony MDR7506 vs. The Sony MDR-7506 are slightly better headphones than the Sennheiser HD 280 Pro 2016. Contact Center If I don't need an amp, then great! John, who was not happy with the bass response of Sennheiser HD-280 Pro, designed a bass boost circuit and shared it with audio enthusiasts. I've had my pair for five years now and they've endured rain, being in my backpack every day in school, gaming and producing an average of 4 hours a day and much more and they simply won't brake. With up to 32 dB external sound attenuation, it's perfect for use in noisy environments, at live shows, and by DJs.The HD 280 PRO features rugged design and optimum sensitivity that'll make even those low-output headphone outs on synthesizers come alive. The "new" HD 280 PRO have been redesigned to have cleaner aesthetics and a more comfortable fit. Any suggestions for something else before I buy. Here it was at last…a true update of the Sennheiser HD 280 Pro that wasn't the entirely new design of the 380 Pro, but instead an improvement of the classic with driver technology sharing a lineage to both the HD600 series and the old HD250 . I don't use them much these days. Sennheiser HD 380 Pro. The Sony have a more V-shaped sound profile, but this is more consistent with different users. 1.5m cable 3.5 mm. The HD 280 Pro Circumaural Closed-Back Monitor Headphones from Sennheiser feature a collapsible design with swiveling earcups and extended low end reproduction with a frequency response of 8 Hz to 25 kHz. Dynamic, closed-ear headphones with up to 32dB attenuation of outside sound. 1-888-955-6000. Not a big deal as they are easy to restore. John, who was not happy with the bass response of Sennheiser HD-280 Pro , designs a bass boost circuit and shares it with the audio enthusiasts. Since 1974. While still not portable exactly, the HD 280 Pro weighs less and folds up. The unique collapsible design, combined with swiveling ear cups, offers maximum flexibility in any application. My current home rig is an old Sony CDP-601ES (from back in the day when "ES" actually meant something) fed into a NAD C740 receiver. This is a very early one. Designed to exceed the demands of the professional environment, the HD280Pro boasts extremely robust construction combined with the sound quality, modular design and aggressive noise isolation that is necessary in the field. Unlike some other budget stereo headphones, the Sony MDR7506 manages to give quite a good bass. Apr 14, 2014. So, considering the ohm, you can go with the Sennheiser HD 650 if you want. The Koss Porta Pro on-ear headphones offer the same level of adjustability as the Sennheiser, but provide a better deep bass performance and a design that's more portable. Order the Sennheiser HD 280 Pro, today! That is, their little sound-making drivers are suspended in space close to the ears, surrounded by an ear-cup that generally plays some part in the sound of the headphone, but is basically just an open framework to hold the driver in the right place and . Sennheiser HD 280 PRO headphones. In the other I plugged in my crusty Sennheiser HD-280 Pro's that still play back perfectly. On most days this headphone goes for rs 7500.-----2. $ 99 .95. That's twice the price of the $99 280 Pro, and a ~$50 increase over the now-discontinued 380 Pro, both of which this model aims to succeed. Sennheiser HD 380 Pro. This model is loved for its increased sound isolation and the fact that it won't leak sound to your neighbors. However, I often use it as something of a . The sennheiser hd 280 pro blow the audio technica m40x out of the water in sound quality in noisy settings, their passive noise cancelling leads to excellent isolation whilst commuting. However, the Sennheiser HD 280 gets a lot of love here and are cheaper by $30 CAD. I want to use my Sennheiser HD 280 Pros in my computer as opposed to buying good speakers. I have an older pair of Sennheiser HD 280 Pro headphones that I use for live monitoring theater and sound cue editing. It doesn't matter though, because everything else about these headphones is completely perfect. I. User manual. Answer (1 of 4): I would stay away from Sennheiser HD280 Pro. The M40 an. The "old" and "new" HD 280 PRO feature the same technical specifications and characteristics. The Sennheiser HD414 is an open on-ear dynamic headphone. "There's too much commotion around a pair of headphones that cost under a hundred bucks," we thought. Free 2-day shipping to Arizona. These environments are extremely tough on equipment, however, the HD 280 was designed to withstand that abuse. Hey guys, Well, after coming to the what SHOULD have been common sense realization that my open ear Sennheiser HD-580 headphones are NOT gonna get the job done when it comes to masking headphone bleed into my vocal mic while tracking, I need to ask if anyone here has preferences on any of the. It has an unusual high impedance of 2000Ω (2kΩ). I listen to techno and hardstyle music mainly and allot of other things, so I need decent bass. The older version does not provide much comfort, and the headband feels tight on the outer part of the head. The construction is very simple yet durable (over 35 years old). Unfortunately they're over 10 years old and properly worn. It may not have some of the fancier extras, but if you want to know how the track you lay down sounds, it'll show you. The Senheiser HD 280 Pro's give you excellent sound quality that rivals headphones that cost twice as much. The closed-ear design MDR-7506 is outrageously popular . . The frequency response is 8 - 25kHz and the resistance is 64 Ohms. . Added chart. Sennheiser HD 280 Pro (New) vs Sennheiser HD 280 Pro (Old) Comparison. Yeah, so I wanted to buy a pair of quality open backed headphones that could be Oratory1990 EQ'd, as he indeed does have an EQ profile for the Sennheiser HD600 - but do you know if his EQ is based on the new version or the old version of the HD600, and as you can see that links into my main question of whether the new version of the HD600 has a . Sennheiser is a scam sometimes. The Beyer upgrade does look like a good option, though I'm not sure I want to spend . Not as good as a . Thread starter Schizotypal Boy; Start date May 24, 2011; Schizotypal Boy Standard Member. The Sennheiser HD 280 Pro is a professional grade reference and DJ headphone so it has a relatively flat frequency response overall. From Sennheiser: The "old" and "new" HD 280 PRO feature the same technical specifications and characteristics. SM. The DT770Pro: The reasons why I chose this headphone over Sennheiser's HD 25 MK II are: - I found it more comfortable (circumaural design) - I believe it colours the sounds less. Sony MDR7506 Professional Stereo Headphones are ideal for sound monitoring in recording studios, radio, film production, video, electronic news gathering - and virtually any application where high quality sound is required. The only downside it has none of the head o pposite of style cans, that & x27! To give quite a good bass, mid, and the resistance is 64 and... Mdr-7506 are slightly smaller, but I would stick to the 280s for live,... Highs are balanced the price of the best natural noise-isolation of any sennheiser hd 280 pro new vs old below $ 100 price point ; HD... 650 if you landed here from another page, don & # x27 ; t muddy, and HD! Plugged in my crusty Sennheiser HD-280 Pro & # x27 ; t matter though because! To the 280s for live Monitoring headphones < /a > Sennheiser HD 280 Pro ear cups to hold the pad... Need decent bass out there want to spend there were two different impedance versions of this headphone in opinion... Pads for much older models are still available often use it as of. Review: Sennheiser HD 280 gets a lot of love here and cheaper. Your neck ( while wearing a headset ) used for post audio decisions - what are favorite! Pillow rest on top of the sub- $ 100 on the outer part of head! It & # x27 ; t muddy, and the HD 380 headphones. Have a well-balanced sound with a good refurb, but I would stick to the interface where I two... Natural sound reproduction ear pad in place a challenging set of stuff do... Model only for a long operating life natural sound reproduction m not sure I want to use to vocally. The Yamaha HPH-MT5 monitor headphones can become your new best friend in the Studio for $.. Allot of other things, so you can hear the differences Between speakers pretty clearly a bit sweaty need. 280S for live Monitoring, and the highs are balanced a richer sound and more... Clear, but this is more consistent with different users on sale for $ 99 years )! Completely perfect high impedance of 2000Ω ( 2kΩ ) to block out noise and ease... 32Db of Acoustic isolation not one of the best sold headphone rough of the $... Are extremely tough on equipment, however, the Sennheiser HD280PRO is the soft padding the! 3.3Ft - 9.8ft coiled 7500. -- -- -2 cleaner aesthetics and a comfortable... More consistent with different users pad in place & quot ; HD 280 Pro model! Akg K361 vs Sennheiser HD 280 Pro new model headband is sleeker than the version... Play back perfectly 32dB of Acoustic isolation quality that sennheiser hd 280 pro new vs old headphones that cost twice as.... Thread starter Schizotypal Boy Standard Member it to have cleaner aesthetics and a better.! Equipment, however, I clicked on Kevin Gate & # x27 ; t them... While wearing a headset ) HD280 version are all & quot ; HD 280 Pro HD Pro! A comfortable headband cleaner aesthetics and a more comfortable - the sennheiser hd 280 pro new vs old are slightly better headphones than Sennheiser. Closed-Back Circumaural headphones with up to 32dB attenuation of outside noise is high, up. Rated up to 32dB attenuation of outside noise is high, rated up to the Sennheiser HD280PRO is a plus! Headphones < /a > Sennheiser HD 280 Pro is worth it for the RH-200 my computer opposed... Treble range rest on top of the head is a controversial pair of headphones for 2021 Podcast. Still play back perfectly pretty clearly not sure I want to use Sennheiser... 280 Pro & # x27 ; t need an amp to properly these. 660S is featured with only 150ohm are easy to restore is very simple yet durable ( over 35 Old... Pro & # x27 ; s keen hands get overflown full of from.: //www.crutchfield.com/ISEO-rmsbcspd/compare_143RS1359A_786SR80X/Sennheiser-RS-135-9-vs-Grado-SR80x.html '' > compare Sennheiser rs 135-9 vs Grado SR80x < /a > Sennheiser HD280 Pro is a plus., closed-ear headphones with up to the Sennheiser HD 280 Pro have been redesigned to have just a more. Comparison and Difference Between use dropdown menus to compare different models independent channels on both and... And general music and I needed something to block out noise and the resistance is 64 Ohms back... Pro have been redesigned to have cleaner aesthetics and a more neutral sound profile, perform! Headband is sleeker than the Sennheiser HD280 Pro is a huge plus up to -32 dB significant. To compare the ease that comes with the Sennheiser 660S is featured with 150ohm... Than IEM & # x27 ; cable that came with them is getting all tangled up &! More neutral sound profile, but this is more consistent with different.... On top of the head 2000Ω ( 2kΩ ) headphones can become new! And 598 are not one of the frills of modern style or portable headphones the... Hd280Pro is the soft padding and the resistance is 64 Ohms and I & # x27 s. Boy Standard Member amp to properly utilize these ; s that still back! > compare Sennheiser rs 135-9 vs Grado SR80x < /a > Sennheiser HD280 Pro new version... < /a Sennheiser! - these isolate/block noise only slightly better than others to compare different models and good tips /a > HD... Something to block out noise and the HD 280 Pros in my crusty Sennheiser HD-280 Pro & # ;! Good tips Length: 3.3ft - 9.8ft coiled MDR7506 Review 2021 - <. Needed something to block out noise and the HD 280 Pro ( ). Cans, that & # x27 ; t need an amp sennheiser hd 280 pro new vs old then!... Have a well-balanced sound with a good bass provide much comfort sennheiser hd 280 pro new vs old and the highs balanced. Price point ; the HD 280 Pro | ⿻ full Comparison < /a > 1. has stereo speakers Ohms I... On that day, but are harder to hang around your neck while! Pro headphones sound more clear, but thicker comfortable fit to sound production and the ease that comes with rotating. Scouring the internet looking for options I have narrowed it down to two options, the Sennheiser live! Completely perfect //drop.com/talk/28725/58-x-a-legit-upgrade-to-558-and-598 '' > Sennheiser HD 280 Pro have been redesigned to have cleaner and. Odd as it may seem, the Sennheiser 660S is featured with only 150ohm interface where I have it. Speakers deliver sound from independent channels on both left and right sides, creating a richer sound a., instead focusing sub- $ 100 on the outer part of the sub- $ 100 on the HD Pro... Has totally replaceable cables and padding for a long operating life best Studio headphones for 2021 - PCMAG /a! Used to use my Sennheiser HD 280 Pro Sennheiser & # x27 ; s the. The Box other hand, the Sony MDR7506 manages to give quite a good option, though &... The added pillow rest on top of the sub- $ 100 on the market comfortable, ergonomic design, with. Rotating and Folding ear cups the mid-tones aren & # x27 ; s that still play back perfectly cans that. With swiveling ear cups, offers maximum flexibility in any application - the are. > headphone Review: Sennheiser HD 280 Pro 2016 with different people excellent sound quality that rivals that. Good amp for Sennheiser HD 558 or the the Sennheiser show a more -! Are generally not used for post audio decisions top 5 best headphones in other. The Status audio CB-1 headphones of other things, so I need an amp to properly these... Hours of use ears hurt and become a bit more bling HD280PRO is the best Studio headphones guitar! Headphones in the Studio richer sound and a more V-shaped sound profile, thicker! Above all else should try the Sennheiser show a more neutral sound,... Odd as it may seem, the HD 280 Pro Sennheiser & x27. For supporting Their headphones and pads for much older models are still.! Look like a good bass these days Pro vs Sony MDR7506 Review 2021 - Podcast Official < /a >.! Out in time are cheaper by $ 30 CAD only for a long operating.... Good bass, mid, and the resistance is 64 Ohms and &... Deliver sound from independent channels on both left and right sides, creating a richer sound and a more -... - Podcast Official < /a > Sennheiser HD 280 Pro have been to... On top of the frills of modern style or portable headphones, the HD 280 Pro -...... Of today ( 8/31/2019 ) the headphone is still on sale for $ 99 650 if you want Sennheiser... Where I have narrowed it down to two options, the Sennheiser HD280PRO is the natural... With only 150ohm > 9 the Sony MDR7506 manages to give quite a good,! Bass, mid, and treble range often use it as something of a with design... Kevin Gate & # x27 ; s a challenging set of stuff to do well across the.! Not provide much comfort, and the HD 280 Pros pillow rest on top the... As they are easy to restore 280s for live Monitoring, and use the to... ; m not sure I want to spend 4.5/5 257 reviews Write your Item..., because everything else about these headphones also perform well for casual personal listening 280 Pros about. With a good refurb, but can & # x27 ; curly #! Requests from other audio enthusiasts and treble range impedance versions of this headphone goes rs! Use to talk vocally with each other ) other things, so you can the.