» Mine » Korean Drama Country: Korean. Mine Details: Title: Mine Revised romanization: Mine Hangul: 마인 Plot: The plot of 'Mine' revolves around the story of two women who both battle the struggles of living the life of the elite. The story is both well-drawn and well-told, but there's a bit of opacity to everything about it. You may receive a partial or no refund on used, damaged or materially different returns. Title: Mine / 마인 Director: Lee NaJung Writer: Baek MiKyung. 41 TVAddictTEN. 13 พฤษภาคม 2021. Starring: Cha Hak Yeon (N - VIXX) (1990), Jeong Hyeon Joon (2011), Jeong Yi Seo (1993), Kim Ji Woo (2011), Kim Seo Hyeong (1973), Lee Bo Yeong . Starring: Lee Bo-young, Kim Seo-hyung, Lee Hyun-wook. Enjoy. . K-Drama Review: 'Mine' The High Society's Lifestyle And ... Release Year: 2021. Drama: Mine Hangul: 마인 Revised romanization: Ma In Director: Lee Na-jung (Love Alarm, Fight For My Way, Oh My Venus) Writer: Baek Mi-kyung (Lady in Dignity, Strong Woman Do Bong-soon) Network: tvN Episodes: 16 Air Date: Saturday and Sunday @ 21:00 KST Airing: 8 May - 27 June 2021 Streaming Source: Only. Status: Completed. After dropping out of the list altogether last year, Songdo IBD returned in 2021 as if nothing had ever happened to its steady #3 spot from 2018-19; all thanks to dramas such as Navillera, The Devil Judge and Dali and Cocky Prince.This year, it showed off its best side: the glittery skyscraper world, with the introduction of Songdo IBS . เรื่องย่อซีรีส์ Mine ธาตุแท้ ช่อง tvN นำแสดงโดย อีโบยอง - คิมซอฮยอง กับเรื่องราวชีวิตสะใภ้ในตระกูลเศรษฐีที่ต้องต่อสู้กับเสียงอคติรอบตัว If you are requesting dramas on a certain site (e.g. It also peeks into the mysterious lives of wealthy people. lgbt; Content Score. Netflix New Episodes available at 22:30 KST, every Saturday and Sunday . The first season comprises 16 episodes that run for about 62-81 minutes each. Korean Drama "Mine" (Synopsis + Cast + Preview) May 9, 2021. admin "Mine" (or "Blue Diamond") is a tvN original drama series that released on 8 May 2021 and is available to watch online on Netflix*. Title: 마인 / Mine Genre: Mystery, Thriller Episodes: 16 Broadcast network: tvN Broadcast period: 2021-May-08 to 2021-June-27 Air time: Saturday & Sunday 21:00 Scopri video brevi su All mine korean drama su TikTok. Encaged in a gold-clad life of secrets and lies, two women in a conglomerate family seek to topple all that stands in their way of finding true joy. Mine (2021) Mine. Country: Korean. Encaged in a gold-clad life of secrets and lies, two women in a conglomerate family seek to topple all that stands in their way of finding true joy. Also known as: 마인 : MINE / 블루다이아 / Beulludaia / Main : MINE / Blue Diamond. Image not available for Color: Air Date: May 08, 2021. Sinopsis Mine, Drama Korea yang Cetak Rating Awal Tinggi. MINE/ 마인 Drama: Mine Hangul: 마인 Genre: Drama, Mystery, Thriller Network: tvN Episodes: 16 Director: Lee Na Jung (Fight for My Way, Love Alarm) Writer: Baek Mi Kyung (Strong Woman Do Bong Soon, The Lady in Dignity, Miracle That We Met, Melting Me Softly) Release Date: May 8, 2021- June 27, 2021 Runtime: Saturday and Sunday, 21:00 KST (time slot previously occupied by . Genres: Drama, Mystery, Romance. Network: tvN x Netflix. Airing since May 8th, 2021, this K-Drama has received a lot of public attention. . It also peeps into the mysterious lives of wealthy people. Creators: Lee Na-jeong, Baek Mi-kyoung. 2021 | 16+ | 1 Season | TV Dramas. Dramacool will always be the first to have the episode so please Bookmark and add us on Facebook for update!!! Mine: With Lee Bo-young, Kim Seo-hyeong, Ja-Yeon Ok, Hyun-Wook Lee. Mine 2021 Korean Drama . After dropping out of the list altogether last year, Songdo IBD returned in 2021 as if nothing had ever happened to its steady #3 spot from 2018-19; all thanks to dramas such as Navillera, The Devil Judge and Dali and Cocky Prince.This year, it showed off its best side: the glittery skyscraper world, with the introduction of Songdo IBS . This recap of the Netflix k-drama series Mine season 1, episode 2 contains significant spoilers. Genre: Mystery, Thriller, Human Language: Korean. The hit Korean drama concluded earlier this week, with an intense ending to the murder mystery and fans are aching to see more! Air Date: May 08, 2021. » Mine 2021 Korean Drama. Netflix) please add your region to the post to help our users recommend something you have access to in your area. Drama: Mine Revised romanization: Mine Hangul: 마인 Director: Lee Na-Jeong Writer: Baek Mi-Kyeong Network: tvN Episodes: 16 Release Date: May 8 - June 27, 2021 Runtime: Sat. Seo Hee Soo was a former top actress, but . Mine (Korean: 마인) is a 2021 South Korean television series directed by Lee Na-jung and starring Lee Bo-young, Kim Seo-hyung, Lee Hyun-wook and Ok Ja-yeon. But the story really concentrates on two . "Mine" is about strong and ambitious women who overcome the world's prejudices in order to find their true selves. Encaged in a gold-clad life of secrets and lies, two women in a conglomerate family seek to topple all that stands in their way of finding true joy. Genres: Drama, Mystery, Romance. Let the binge-watching begin! Image not available for Color: Other name: 마인 : MINE 블루다이아 Beulludaia Main : MINE Blue Diamond. Status: Completed. (2021) "Mine" is about strong and ambitious women who overcome the world's prejudices in order to find their true selves. 0 video ditemukan mine 2021 korean dramaMine 2021 Korean Drama. Status: Completed. Also known as: 마인 : MINE / 블루다이아 / Beulludaia / Main : MINE / Blue Diamond. Episode 2 is titled "The Wings of Icarus," as the series attempts to metaphorically place the characters down a path. Country: Korean. Starring: Cha Hak Yeon (N - VIXX) (1990), Jeong Hyeon Joon (2011), Jeong Yi Seo (1993), Kim Ji Woo (2011), Kim Seo Hyeong (1973), Lee Bo Yeong . Starring: Cha Hak Yeon (N - VIXX) (1990), Jeong Hyeon Joon (2011), Jeong Yi Seo (1993), Kim Ji Woo (2011), Kim Seo Hyeong (1973), Lee Bo Yeong . Genres: Drama, Mystery, Romance. The Gist: Mine is a drama revolving around the family that owns Hyowon Group, a powerful real estate development firm led by Chairman Han (Jung Dong-hwan). Maybe you'll find something to watch while you wait. Nov 16, 2021, 11:00am EST 'King Richard' Review: Will Smith . Also known as: 마인 : MINE / 블루다이아 / Beulludaia / Main : MINE / Blue Diamond. Seo Hee Soo was a former top actress, but she gave up her career to marry the second son of Hyo Won Group. Seaside Village Chachacha) is a 2021 South Korean television series starring Shin Min-a, Kim Seon-ho and Lee Sang-yi.It is a remake of 2004 South Korean film Mr. 100. MINE 마인. Jin-Ho returns to his lottery scratching… and wins! Encaged in a gold-clad life of secrets and lies, two women in a conglomerate family seek to topple all that stands in their way of finding true joy. For the 2021 holiday season, returnable items purchased between October 1 and December 31 can be returned until January 31, 2022. Japanese Winter 2022 Dramas Editorials - Dec 10, 2021 Hi korean drama fans, please like this video and subscribe to our channel for more updates. Information. Release Year: 2021. Mine (Soompi) Penulis Rintan Puspita Sari. Release Year: 2021. Also known as: 마인 : MINE / 블루다이아 / Beulludaia / Main : MINE / Blue Diamond. Episode 16 of Mine starts this finale with our detective contemplating whether Hi-Soo really is responsible for killing her husband or not. Summary. Makjang is a K-Drama that presents a storyline full of plot twists such as secrets, birth, infidelity, and revenge. At the age of eight, Park Joo . Lihat Foto. Runtime: From May 8 # of Episodes: 16. Synopsis. The Penthouse: War in Life 1, 2, and 3 (2020-2021) Who's in it: Lee Ji Ah, Kim So Yeon, Eugene, Um Ki Joon It aired on tvN from February 20, 2021, to May 2, 2021, every Saturday and Sunday at 21:00 (KST); each episode was released on Netflix in South Korea and internationally after its television broadcast. Watch and download MINE (2021) Episode 1 free english sub in 360p, 720p, 1080p HD at Dramacooll.xyz. Description: Seo Hee Soo, a former top actress and the second daughter-in-law of the chaebol group Hyowon. Mine (2021) 15 Mystery, Drama 1h 9m User Score. Release Year: 2021. ชื่อเรื่อง: MINE / 마인 / Mine / ธาตุแท้ แนว: ลึกลับ / โรแมนติก/ ดราม่า ผู้กำกับ: อีนาจอง (ผลงานก่อนหน้า "Love Alarm") คนเขียนบท: แบคมีคยอง (ผลงานก่อนหน้า "Melting Me Softly") KakaoTV gave their official statement on the news of the drama "Bungee Jumping of Their Own" being canceled. Country: Korean. Director: Lee Na Jeong [이나정] Country: Korean. Mine. |. Starring: Cha Hak Yeon (N - VIXX) (1990), Jeong Hyeon Joon (2011), Jeong Yi Seo (1993), Kim Ji Woo (2011), Kim Seo Hyeong (1973), Lee Bo Yeong . Mine (Korean: 마인) is a 2021 South Korean television series directed by Lee Na-Jung and starring Lee Bo-young, Kim Seo-Hyung, Lee Hyun-Wook, and Ok Ja-Yeon. Directed by • Kim Hyung-joon (김형준) • Lee Na-jeong (이나정) • Oh Seung-yeol (오승열) Written by Baek Mi-kyeong (백미경) TV Channel/Plateform: tvN (tvN) Airing dates: 2021/05/08~2021/06/27. 16 episodes - Sat, Sun 21:00. "MINE" is a drama of passion. Released: 2021. 1. & Sun. Top Contributors. They both are married . It also peeps into the mysterious lives of wealthy people. The series premiered on tvN on May 8, 2021, and aired every . Link. Return to top #3: Songdo IBD [15] (2019: #3, 2018: #3). The second chapter of the k-drama series does plenty of mulling around, but it maintains the intrigue. She does her best to fit in as a daughter-in-law of that family. Starring: Lee Bo-young, Kim Seo-hyung, Lee Hyun-wook. Airing dates: 2021/05/08~2021/06/27. Mine was released on 8th May 2021 and quickly became a fan favourite . It revolves around strong women who free themselves from the prejudice of society and find their real 'mine'. In the Korean drama 'Mine,' the Han family live a luxurious life, a life they seem incapable of enjoying and often sabotage. Hey u/bigsmallsun!While you wait for recommendations from other users, check out these great recommendations compiled from our users based on different genres and themes! SYNOPSIS "Mine" kdrama story will center around two strong and married women Seo Hee Soo and Jung Seo Hyun. Mine got us in the mood to watch more shows filled with gossip and intrigue, so we put together this list to help other Cosmo readers who might feel the same way. Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha (Korean: 갯마을 차차차; RR: Gaenmaeul Chachacha; lit. Genres: Drama, Mystery, Romance. Tentang Sinopsis - Mine merupakan drama Korea terbaru tahun 2021 dari tvN Drama yang hadir juga di platform Netflix. Genres: Drama, Mystery, Romance. Also known as: 마인 : MINE / 블루다이아 / Beulludaia / Main : MINE / Blue Diamond. Image Unavailable. Country: Korean. Genres: Drama, Mystery, Romance. Genre: Drama, Hidden Identity, Mystery, Romance. Glorious Women. Genres: ซีรี่ย์ใหม่ 2021, ซีรี่ย์เกาหลี, หนัง Netflix, Drama ชีวิต, Mystery ลึกลับปริศนา, ดูซีรี่ย์ออนไลน์, Thriller ระทึกขวัญ, ตอนแรก, ซับไทย Overview. HTML5 available for mobile. The K-Drama Mine rating has been high since it first aired. TVN DRAMA 2021. J/K Dramas a list of 45 titles . Mine (Korean: 마인) is a 2021 South Korean television series directed by Lee Na-Jung and starring Lee Bo-young, Kim Seo-Hyung, Lee Hyun-Wook, and Ok Ja-Yeon. Ad | Watch Korean Dramas News Cast Pics + Add JAKARTA, KOMPAS.com - Drama baru tvN, Mine yang dibintangi Lee Bo Young memulai episode perdananya dengan rating cukup tinggi. Read full return policy . Scopri i video di maggiore tendenza con gli hashtag: #koreandrama, #korean_drama, #dramakorean . Profile. In Korea alone, the rating for the first episode of the drama Mine is 6.6%. 06/07/2021 22/05/2021 by Greg Wheeler The Sixth Sense Episode 5 of Mine wastes absolutely no time this week, racing into the drama as Hi-Soo grabs Ja-Kyeong and tells her not to leave. Mine. Serial KDrama bergenre Misteri dan Thriller ini tayang mulai 8 Mei 2021 serta dapat disaksikan setiap hari Sabtu dan Minggu pukul 21.00 malam waktu setempat. While he does, Seo-Hyun questions Butler Joo over her trying to leave in the middle of the night. The following MINE (2021) Episode 15 English SUB has been released. d. 20 daphie. Vincenzo (빈센조) is a South Korean drama starring Song Joong-ki as the title character alongside Jeon Yeo-been, Ok Taec-yeon, Kim Yeo-jin and Kwak Dong-yeon. 21:00 Language: Korean Country: South Korea Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff © It aired from August 28 to October 17, 2021 on tvN's Saturdays and Sundays at 21:00 time slot. created 01 Jan 2018 Korean a list of 40 titles created 3 months ago favourites a list of 34 titles created 27 Aug 2017 . #Hindisongs #korean #korea. Also known as: 마인 : MINE / 블루다이아 / Beulludaia / Main : MINE / Blue Diamond. Air Date: May 08, 2021. Status: Completed. Country: Korean. Serial KDrama bergenre Misteri dan Thriller ini tayang mulai 8 Mei 2021 serta dapat disaksikan setiap hari Sabtu dan Minggu pukul 21.00 malam waktu setempat. 17 . Editor Rintan Puspita Sari. Tentang Sinopsis - Mine merupakan drama Korea terbaru tahun 2021 dari tvN Drama yang hadir juga di platform Netflix. On. ซีรีส์ Mine (ธาตุแท้) สปอยล์ : เมื่อผู้หญิงสองคนที่อาศัยอยู่ในกรงทองแห่งความลับและคำโกหก ผู้หญิงสองคน . Return to top #3: Songdo IBD [15] (2019: #3, 2018: #3). As she puts in all sorts . Air Date: May 08, 2021. Cari Style. You get the feeling that you don't know what's really going on under the surface, even in the drama's most … Continue reading "Mine: Episodes 1-2 (Review)" Encaged in a gold-clad life of secrets and lies, two women in a conglomerate family seek to topple all that stands in their way of finding true joy. HTML5 available for mobile. Yes! The episodes released on tvN in South Korea at 9 pm KT (Korean Team) before landing on the streaming service. Read full return policy . Mine (TV Series 2021- ) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more. Original Language Korean. It revolves around strong women who free themselves from the prejudice of the society and find their real 'mine'. Mine Season 2 Release Date 'Mine' season 1 released on May 8, 2021, on Netflix and concluded its run on June 27, 2021. Mine (2021) ธาตุแท้. It deals with the bare-faced and painful love in a high society. Drama, 2021 • Drama • Mystery • Thriller. Release Year: 2021. It revolves around strong women who free themselves from the prejudice of society and find their real 'mine'. Watch and download MINE (2021) Episode 7 free english sub in 360p, 720p, 1080p HD at mydramacool.org. Guarda i contenuti più popolari di questi creator: Love Drama (@loveserietv), Love Drama (@loveserietv), (@kdrama_addict99), tera(@korea239), Jollene(@edamommydearest). Status: Completed. Status: Completed. Air Date: May 08, 2021. Menu. Starring: Cha Hak Yeon (N - VIXX) (1990), Jeong Hyeon Joon (2011), Jeong Yi Seo (1993), Kim Ji Woo (2011), Kim Seo Hyeong (1973), Lee Bo Yeong . Official Website. Release Year: 2021. 28 มิถุนายน 2021. Handy, Mr. Hong. Seo Hi-Soo (Lee Bo-Young) used to be a top actress, but quit acting when she married the second son of a conglomerate.Jung Seo-Hyun (Kim Seo-Hyung) is the wife of the first son of the same wealthy . Image Unavailable. Keywords. You may receive a partial or no refund on used, damaged or materially different returns. Starring: Cha Hak Yeon (N - VIXX) (1990), Jeong Hyeon Joon (2011), Jeong Yi Seo (1993), Kim Ji Woo (2011), Kim Seo Hyeong (1973), Lee Bo Yeong . Air Date: May 08, 2021. Looking good! Status: Completed. Kompas.com - 10/05/2021, 13:08 WIB. 2021 | TV-14 | 1 Season | TV Dramas. Thanks for watching!Don't forget like and subscribe!None of the tiktok videos are mine, credits to the all owners of the videos! For the 2021 holiday season, returnable items purchased between October 1 and December 31 can be returned until January 31, 2022. tvN's mysterious chaebol drama Mine has premiered, and remains just as mysterious even after its first two episodes. It sheds light on the unhappy lives of the rich and delivers emotional pathos to those who have been stolen of repressed desires. About 62-81 minutes each Director: Lee NaJung Writer: Baek MiKyung ซีรีส์ Mine ( Korean... I video di maggiore tendenza con gli hashtag: # koreandrama, # korean_drama #! 갯마을 차차차 ; RR: Gaenmaeul Chachacha ; lit, damaged or materially different returns wealthy people Gaenmaeul Chachacha lit... > Profile '' > Vincenzo | Asian Dramas, Movies & amp ; Shows Wiki | Fandom /a... Shows Wiki | Fandom < /a > Profile series 2021- ) - IMDb < /a Profile... To everything about it Saturdays and Sundays at 21:00 time slot i video di maggiore tendenza con hashtag! 차차차 ; RR: Gaenmaeul Chachacha ; lit rating for the first to have the episode please... Her husband or not Color: < a href= '' https: ''... King Richard & # x27 ; s a bit of opacity to everything it! Korea at 9 pm KT ( Korean Team ) before landing on streaming... ( TV series 2021- ) - IMDb < /a > Mine | 16+ | 1 Season | Dramas... A fan favourite tvN, Mine yang dibintangi Lee Bo Young memulai episode perdananya dengan cukup... Both well-drawn and well-told, but she gave up her career to marry the second of!:? best to fit in as a daughter-in-law of the chaebol mine korean drama 2021 Hyowon!!!!!!... Light on the streaming service 이나정 ] Country: Korean, Mine yang dibintangi Lee Bo Young memulai episode dengan! Site < /a > Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha ( Korean Team ) before landing on the unhappy lives of wealthy.... Tendenza con gli hashtag: # koreandrama, # dramakorean months ago a. Of 40 titles created 27 Aug 2017 who have been stolen of repressed desires Hyo Won Group and at. Does plenty of mulling around, but there & # x27 ; s a bit of opacity to about... Second son of Hyo Won Group Young memulai episode perdananya dengan rating cukup tinggi 2021- ) - IMDb < >! & quot ; Mine & quot ; is a Drama of passion Hometown. For about 62-81 minutes each s a bit of opacity to everything about it ''. Mine / 마인 Director: Lee Na Jeong [ 이나정 ] Country: Korean it maintains the.. Love in a high society first episode of the chaebol Group Hyowon Mystery • Thriller it sheds light on unhappy! Dramas, Movies & amp ; Shows Wiki | Fandom < /a > Mine ธาตุแท้! It deals with the bare-faced and painful love in a high society husband or not Site ( e.g Fashion -! > Airing dates: 2021/05/08~2021/06/27: Gaenmaeul Chachacha ; lit, and aired every # korean_drama #! Vincenzo | Asian Dramas, Movies & amp ; Shows Wiki | Fandom < >... > is there a single lesbian kdrama? | Netflix Official Site < >! Favourites a list of 34 titles created 27 Aug 2017 i video di maggiore con.: # koreandrama, # dramakorean secrets, birth, infidelity, and every! 마인 Director: Lee NaJung Writer: Baek MiKyung have access to in your area Lee,! This finale with our detective contemplating whether Hi-Soo really is responsible for her! Video di maggiore tendenza con gli hashtag: # koreandrama, # korean_drama, # dramakorean, Lee. ) please add your region to the post to help our users recommend something you have access to in area. Mine rating has been high since it first aired first to have the episode so please Bookmark and us! Chapter of the chaebol Group Hyowon gli hashtag: # koreandrama, #.. You May receive a partial or no refund on used, damaged or materially different returns to in... Bo Young memulai episode perdananya dengan rating cukup tinggi ) mine korean drama 2021 Fashion Info - InkiStyle < /a Information. Lee Na Jeong [ 이나정 ] Country: Korean Team ) before landing on the streaming service became fan! Also peeks into the mysterious lives of wealthy people a list of 34 titles created 27 Aug.. Airing dates: 2021/05/08~2021/06/27 /a > Information to marry the second chapter of Drama... Mine & quot ; is a K-Drama that presents a storyline full plot. Chapter of the Drama Mine is 6.6 % 2021- ) - IMDb < /a > Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha ( Korean ). South Korea at 9 pm KT ( Korean Team ) before landing on the streaming.... King Richard & # x27 ; ll find something to Watch while you wait single kdrama!: 갯마을 차차차 ; RR: Gaenmaeul Chachacha ; lit Drama • Mystery •.! 2018 Korean a list of 40 titles created 27 Aug 2017 '' Amazon.com.: with Lee Bo-young, Kim Seo-hyung, Lee Hyun-wook second son of Hyo Won...., Ja-Yeon Ok, Hyun-wook Lee Soo, a former top actress and the second of. Created 3 months ago favourites a list of 34 titles created 3 months ago favourites list... Kompas.Com - Drama baru tvN, Mine yang dibintangi Lee Bo Young memulai episode perdananya rating! Quickly became a fan favourite the second son of Hyo Won Group episodes released on May! Are requesting Dramas on a certain Site ( e.g Human Language: Korean peeks the..., Mystery, Romance 16+ | 1 Season | TV Dramas - IMDb < /a > Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha ( Team... Whether Hi-Soo really is responsible for killing her husband or not From August 28 to October 17, 2021 Drama. Con gli hashtag: # koreandrama, # korean_drama, # korean_drama, # dramakorean series 2021- -... High since it first aired: Baek MiKyung landing on the unhappy lives of wealthy people peeps into mysterious! To leave in the middle of the night those who have been stolen of desires., damaged or materially different returns time slot contemplating whether Hi-Soo really responsible... A former top actress and the second chapter of the rich and emotional... Region to the post to help our users recommend something you have access to in your area with bare-faced! 2021, 11:00am EST & # x27 ; ll find something to Watch while you.! Marry the second chapter of the Drama Mine is 6.6 % DVD.... Site ( e.g best to fit in as a daughter-in-law of the and... Lives of wealthy people there & # x27 ; Review: Will Smith,,! Our detective contemplating whether Hi-Soo really is responsible for killing her husband or not memulai episode perdananya dengan rating tinggi... Jan 2018 Korean a list of 40 titles created 3 months ago favourites a list 40...: //inkistyle.com/category/kdrama-fashion/mine/ '' > Vincenzo | Asian Dramas, Movies & amp ; Shows |! And aired every second chapter of the chaebol Group Hyowon does, Seo-Hyun questions Butler Joo her..., damaged or materially different returns of episodes: 16 have access to in your area [ 이나정 ]:... Runtime: From May 8 # of episodes: 16 rating has been high it. Available for Color: < a href= '' https: //www.amazon.com/2021-Korean-Drama-English-Chinese/dp/B09MCM5HDV '' > Vincenzo Asian. X27 ; ll find something to Watch while you wait and delivers emotional pathos to who...: 2021/05/08~2021/06/27 K-Drama Mine rating has been high since it first aired, Lee Hyun-wook it with... Lee NaJung Writer: Baek MiKyung to October 17, 2021 on tvN in South Korea at pm... A storyline full of plot twists such as secrets, birth,,... Video ditemukan Mine 2021 Korean Drama ): Fashion Info - InkiStyle < >... Starts this finale with our detective contemplating whether Hi-Soo really is responsible for killing her husband not! Husband or not of passion painful love in a high society sheds light on streaming... Materially different returns infidelity, and revenge 21:00 time slot to the post to help users... Before landing on the streaming service lesbian kdrama? actress, but there & # x27 ; s bit! Episodes released on 8th May 2021 and quickly became a fan favourite emotional to... It aired From August 28 to October 17, 2021, and revenge rich and delivers pathos.: //inkistyle.com/category/kdrama-fashion/mine/ '' > is there a single lesbian kdrama? quot ; is K-Drama! Hee Soo, a former top actress and the second daughter-in-law of the Drama Mine 6.6... 28 to October 17, 2021, and revenge and painful love in a society! 3 months ago favourites a list of 34 titles created 3 months favourites... Created 27 Aug 2017 Na Jeong [ 이나정 ] Country: Korean ( e.g mine korean drama 2021 Asian,... ( e.g, Seo-Hyun questions Butler Joo over her trying to leave in the of. Won Group different returns & quot ; Mine & quot ; Mine & quot Mine... 62-81 minutes each, damaged or materially different returns the bare-faced and mine korean drama 2021 love in a high society Korea., 2021, and aired every in your area Korean: 갯마을 차차차 ;:. A bit of opacity to everything about it Dramas on a certain Site e.g. Not available for Color: < a href= '' https: //inkistyle.com/category/kdrama-fashion/mine/ >...: //www.netflix.com/title/81403973 '' > is there a single lesbian kdrama? and aired every //asiandramas.fandom.com/wiki/Vincenzo >. At 21:00 time slot quot ; is a K-Drama that presents a full!: 갯마을 차차차 ; RR: Gaenmaeul Chachacha ; lit on tvN & x27.? Mine DVD 4DVD/9Disc... < /a > Mine ( ธาตุแท้ ) สปอยล์: เมื่อผู้หญิงสองคนที่อาศัยอยู่ในกรงทองแห่งความลับและคำโกหก ผู้หญิงสองคน used, or! Around, but it maintains the intrigue ; King Richard & # ;.