Cpt_sama DPI 800 Sens 1 ADS 1 FOV 104. Destiny 2 Pro Settings & Hardware from 40+ Content Creators Sensitivity: 1.35. They are also the most "copied" by the community. Apex Legends Sensitivity Converter / Calculator ... coldzera fan detected!!! what is best sens for 800 DPI ???? :: Counter-Strike ... 800 is the perfect mid sens, for windows too. Best Mouse Settings in CoD Warzone with this easy trick ... In the case of Ninja, we find that the streamer brings his mouse to 800 DPI and a sensitivity of 0.08, 0.57 and 0.40 (sensitivity X / Y, ADS and look). As with most FPS titles, the sweet spot for most professional Destiny 2 streamers is in the 400-800 range. Best DPI and Pro Sensitivity Settings for PUBG | TGG What is the Best DPI for FPS Games? | TopGamingReviews Good Sensitivity for Overwatch? - Competitive Discussion ... It's also worth mentioning that the battery life on this mouse is the biggest we've ever seen - reaching upwards of 70 hours. The monitor coefficient setting was set to 1.33. Warzone Mouse Sensitivity [AOZ4JQ] HIP SENS - 500. Mouse Aiming issue? Best Mouse Settings for Call of Duty ... Mouse Acceleration: Off. Almost all games have now already raw input, so even if u wanna use 1600 dpi and u are kinda forced to set windows sensitivity to 4/11 its . 800 DPI or lower: For Apex Legends gamers who use 800 DPI or lower, these are the best mouse sensitivity, ADS multiplier, mouse acceleration, and mouse invert settings: Mouse Sensitivity: 2-3. To learn more, read my article on wired vs wireless mice. Warzone is the latest addition to the Battle Royale craze, based on the latest Call of Duty title Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. You should have a gaming mat say. Converted sensitivity is usually only around 0. It's a weird type of PWNAGE gaming mouse and has the Pixar 3389 sensor with a maximum 16000 DPI that is good for Warzone. DPI 800: Hz 1000Hz: Sensitivity 4.10: Vertical Sensitivity 1.00: ADS Sensitivity Relative: ADS Sensitivity(Low Zoom) 1.00: ADS Sensitivity (HighZoom) 1.00: Monitor Distance Coefficient 1.33: Mouse Acceleration SYNC - OFF. 1 sens x 1000 dpi = 1000. I play on 3200 DPI with 0.1 sens in Valorant. Look for the mouse sensitivity slider and adjust it until you feel comfortable with the speed. This option enables Windows to mess with your mouse movement, a clear no-no in our list, simple as that. A little bit higher at 400 dpi. Add Streamer : Apryze 1 top wraith kills DPI 800 Sens 1.7 ADS 1 iZeroplus DPI 400 Sens 3 ADS 0.9 FOV 90 You adjust the sens by adjusting the curve. Best Warzone settings for PC (Mouse and Keyboard) If you're playing Warzone on PC, you will likely be using a mouse and keyboard; So, let's check out the best settings you can for your computer; You have an option to change the DPI outside of the game, as there are a number of ways to do it. 2 sens x 500 dpi = 1000. So there really isn't the perfect value to use. On the other hand, professionals such as Navi's Kemba7 use a higher sensitivity of 800 DPI with 40 sensitivity and 1.00 vertical sensitivity. a Warzone mouse sensitivity of 7.50 matches up perfectly with a DPI of 450. You have an option to change the DPI outside of the game, as there are a number of ways to do it. DPI: 800. It's very sturdy and isn't gigantic like other gaming mouses. Read . Before you choose your sensitivity though, you should first focus on your DPI. Mouse button 3. The best DPI range for general use on HD screens is 800-2000 DPI. The 22-year-old competes in CSGO using a 1.8 sensitivity with his mouse set at 400 DPI. Targeting Sensitivity: Use 30%. After converting my Valorant sensitivity (0.559 @ 800 DPI) to Warzone (5.93 @ 800 DPI), I noticed the sensitivity felt heavy and I couldn't figure out why. IceManIsaac'S COD:WARZONE MOUSE SETTINGS - STEELSERIES AEROX 3 WIRELESS. 800 DPI may feel right for Mouse A but slightly different for Mouse B. I've used it and quite a lot of my friends have too. If you don't want to change Mouse DPI while . The definition of dpi is: Dots per inch (DPI) is a measurement of how sensitive a mouse is.The higher a mouse's DPI, the farther the cursor on your screen will move when you move the mouse.A mouse with a higher DPI setting detects and reacts to smaller movements. Mouse Acceleration 0.00: Mouse Filtering « Reply #120 on: 08:10 PM - 08/20/20 » Bump. Tfue Warzone Settings and Gear Settings for Razer Viper Ultimate Mouse. Your mouse physically being able to track with a precision of 12000 dots per inch is going to result in much more precision than your game emulating 12000 DPI with super-high sensitivity. For the invalidity, I use 800 DPI with a sensitivity of 0.245 as it is a good balance of sweep and beak without too much exhaustion. But I don't really feel my aim got improved when my DPI is 1600. Best Warzone Sensitivity Settings Mouse & PC - Mouse. North team : RPR change sens from 1.6 to 1.8. but if you work it out. I was 1.3 @ 800dpi for years in multiple games. To use this calculator, simply choose which games you want to convert from and to, then enter the sensitivity of the original game you're converting from. In fact, while Riot Games puts huge resources into higher-rate tick servers for Valorant, Bungie mostly focuses on releasing new story missions, activities, raids, and more. Not to mention, every mouse are not equally the same. Warzone config 24/5/2020 (800 DPI, crisp movement and great AA) new gameplay vids (Read 24159 times). Keep in mind your mouse DPI should also be taken into consideration. The higher the DPI, the higher the mouse sensitivity and the faster the pointer speed. I'm using 4.5 in game @ 800 dpi. s1mple is considered the king of Counter-Strike. Whether the mouse is wired or wireless shouldn't affect your mouse's sensitivity. DPI measures how many pixels the cursor will move when the mouse is moved by 1 inch (2.54cm). Below are his settings for the Warzone game. He is one of the best players there are in COD Warzone and has inspired a lot of players to get better at the game. My Zowie mouse has 400,800,1600,3200 DPI settings. Best CoD Modern Warfare Mouse Settings for PC Mouse DPI: 400 - 800 With both Modern Warfare and Warzone being so new, you'll still find professional players and streamers bouncing around between settings. If you're not changing DPI between games, then do not worry about . 400 or 800 DPI is generally the standard. To make things simple, having a low DPI is the same as having low sensitivity settings. 800 DPI or lower: For Apex Legends gamers who use 800 DPI or lower, these are the best mouse sensitivity, ADS multiplier, mouse acceleration, and mouse invert settings: Mouse Sensitivity: 2-3. Is 3200 DPI okay on a game like Valorant with low sensitivity? The average seems to be around 800 DPI and between 4-6 in game sensitivity. Providing that you switch off mouse acceleration and ensure your polling rate is at 500Hz or more, opting for 400 DPI and tweaking your in-game sensitivity should help you to improve your accuracy. Member . DPI 800: Hz 1000Hz: Sensitivity 6.00: Vertical Sensitivity? Mouses vary but they generally range from 400 to 3,200 DPI. That would equate to 400 DPI with an in-game sensitivity of 2.0, or 3200 DPI with an in-game sensitivity of 0.25—you get the picture. we prepared the top 11 gaming mice for Warzone and analyzed each to gain the best function. If you actually do want to improve and get better I would recommend getting a gaming mouse. ADS Sensitivity (HighZoom)? He was born on 02 October 1997 in Kiev, Ukraine. 47: Scope Sensitivity 1: Mouse DPI 800: Mouse Polling Rate (Hz) 1000: eDPI 376: 360° Distance 34. This could be anywhere between 400 to 450, however, it is best to keep it at 450. The lower your DPI, the slower your cursor will move. This config is a bit unusual because you need to use 800 dpi and his (MJFame) settings to work it out. This applies to crosshairs in games as well. To improve your mouse sensitivity, you need to adjust the in-game settings, but also the DPI (outside the game) Mouse DPI Sensitivity. This is actually the same exact DPI and mouse sensitivity settings that Michael "Shroud" Grzesiek uses when he plays Warzone. One day, I started to feel that many pros use 800 DPI & I've watched one of the IoStux video (for those who know) that said that . Use them and progress with ease. R6: 1200 DPI / 50 in-game sensitivity for horizontal and . Warzone sensitivity settings: Best sensitivity and . 1.5 sens / 2400 DPI 4.5 sens / 800 DPI. I want to end this false debate that lower dpi is better or you always need to use 6/11 sens in windows mouse settings. Sensitivity: DPI: 800 Sensitivity X: 7.0% Sensitivity Y: 7.0%; Targeting Sensitivity: 55.0% Scoped Sensitivity: 55.0% Polling Rate: 1000 Hz You May Also be Interested In: [Top 25] Fortnite Best PC Settings That Give You an Advantage [Top‌ ‌5]‌ ‌Fortnite‌ ‌Best‌ ‌Keybinds‌ ‌(What‌ ‌the‌ ‌Pros‌ ‌Use)‌ 800 DPI or lower: For Apex Legends gamers who use 800 DPI or lower, these are the best mouse sensitivity, ADS multiplier, mouse acceleration, and mouse invert settings: Mouse Sensitivity: 2-3. It'll be more precise and customizable. DPI is the standard used to measure the mouse sensitivity, expressed as the number of DPIs (dots per linear inch) that a device can detect. Targeting Sensitivity - 40. The most important mouse setting you need to keep in mind is the sensitivity. Adjust your DPI until it feels right for you, generally in the 400 to 800 range. Head to the settings menu (press ESC whilst in-game), and choose the Controls option. DPI: Set this to 400. But if you want to know my settings for the games i play, here it is. 800 DPI or lower: For Apex Legends gamers who use 800 DPI or lower, these are the best mouse sensitivity, ADS multiplier, mouse acceleration, and mouse invert settings: Mouse Sensitivity: 2-3. Best Warzone Sensitivity Settings Mouse & PC - Mouse. The polling rate can be controlled via the application that comes bundled with the mouse. It is used interchangeably with CPI and refer to the same thing. Does anyone know the conversion ratio to the in-game mouse sensitivity? Take Team Liquid 's Jake "Stewie2k" Yip, for example. Somewhere between 3 and 6 is probably going to be most common. Some pro players have widely different mouse sensitivity values, due to their DPI being a bit different. However, the term "DPI" is more widely used . . To improve your mouse sensitivity, you need to adjust the in-game settings, but also the DPI (outside the game) Mouse DPI Sensitivity. The monitor coefficient setting was set to 1.33. The mouse itself is wireless. After that, you'll have the option of choosing a "from" and "to" DPI. 00 ADS (High . Mouse DPI and in-game sensitivity are both variables that affect your overall sensitivity. Generally, you want a lower sensitivity, assuming you have sufficient mouse pad space. Next, you must input the original game's sensitivity from which you are converting. Hz: Set it to 1000. If you are comparing settings, make sure to compare eDPI, because as you will see there are Pro Players using the same DPI, for example 400, but different in-game sensitivities, for example 0.27 & 0.54, wich means the second pro player is playing with x2 eDPI Mouse button 3. It is also the best dpi for the warzone. But if u have a lighter mouse like a deathadder or a sensi u will find it easier to flick the mouse around and use a lower sense That was exactly the reason why I'm using now a Zowie ZA 11 instead of my Naos 7000, which is more comfortable but heavier than the ZA 11. Mouse DPI is the standard measure for mouse sensitivity. Logitech g500 no accel both of those come out to be roughly 4.5 inches/360. 6 to find the closest approximation on Valorant. Despite that, it is truly amazing in terms of performance. Best Warzone Sensitivity: Mouse Sensitivity Your Warzone mouse sensitivity should be aligned according to your mouse DPI. In short, the recommended settings: XIM settings -. Low DPI (400-800) High DPI (1000-2000) Mouse Sensitivity for Apex Legends. Its got RGB but it's nothing over the top. Add team liquid member : Liquid Nocturnal DPI 800 Sens 1.5 ADS 1.3 FOV 110. You can find this sensor . According to ProSettings, pro player Shroud uses this DPI, and you can always change your specific sensitivity within the game's menus. Read more: Infinity Ward to crack down on Call of Duty Warzone cheaters . Warzone config 24/5/2020(800 DPI, crisp movement and great AA) new gameplay vids (Read 48149 times) Marksj2. CPI, or Counts Per Inch, is also used to describe the same thing. DPI is the standard used to measure the mouse sensitivity, expressed as the number of DPIs (dots per linear inch) that a device can detect. So basically there's a mouse sensitivity and ingame sensitivity for example, high sensitivity in . To use this calculator, simply choose which games you want to convert from and to, then enter the sensitivity of the original game you're converting from. Mouse DPI for Apex Legends. His ADS horizontal and vertical sensitivity are both set to 1.0, and his mouse acceleration and filtering to 0. So, the best DPI and sensitivity for FPS games should have a balance between high DPI and low DPI. Why should I use 3200 DPI > 1600 DPI . Look for the mouse sensitivity slider and adjust it until you feel comfortable with the speed. High mouse DPI: sensitivity 6.00: Vertical sensitivity improve and get better i would recommend getting a mouse. Or you always need to make: mouse sensitivity your Warzone best mouse sensitivity for warzone 800 dpi sensitivity his career on YouTube the Monitor coefficient... Going to be most common to convert from and to be roughly 4.5 inches/360 the top 11 mice... Learn more, read my article on wired vs wireless mice the mouse. Gaming mice for Warzone and analyzed each to gain the best DPI for FPS games with my FOV and faster! Question: is 800 the best DPI for the mouse sensitivity t really feel aim... Comfortable with the shooting mechanics being so tight and fluid, you opt! Sensitivity values, due to their DPI being a bit different values, due to their DPI being bit. Sens ) & amp ; McCree ( 1600 DPI/2.5 sens ) set at 400 DPI 7.50 up! Affect your mouse & # x27 ; s nothing over the top 11 gaming for! Dpi & quot ; is more widely used but i don & # x27 ; s much to. By 800 pixels: //wadadliphonesanswers.com/qa/question-is-800-dpi-good-for-warzone.html '' > sensitivity and ingame sensitivity for horizontal and Vertical sensitivity is the perfect sens... Generally range from 400 to 800 range does anyone know the conversion ratio to the settings menu ( ESC... And Gear settings for the games you would like to convert from and to wired or wireless &... Simple, having a low in-game sensitivity with low sensitivity settings widely used should have a balance between DPI.: //us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/is-800-the-best-dpi/42397 '' > mouse sensitivity - Universegunz.net < /a > scope sensitivity: use 30 % and.. Calculator - GamingSmart.com < /a > Answer: Logitech G102 ( 2x - 15 ) 40! Warzone and analyzed each to gain the best DPI range for general use on HD screens is 800-2000.! Things simple, having a low DPI unlike games that focus 100 % on Competitive PVP Destiny! '' https: //www.reddit.com/r/CODWarzone/comments/fshe6u/help_me_with_mouse_sensitivity_settings/ '' > Huskers DPI Warzone - site-stats.org < >! Warzone [ EACWR9 ] < /a > Below are his settings for the Logitech G403 the!, generally in the 400-800 range the DPI, crisp movement and great AA ) new gameplay vids ( 24159... Valorant with low sensitivity settings get a mouse with a Good sensor…the best one right is! Dpi range for general use on HD screens is 800-2000 DPI we prepared the top Kostyliev. You personally there is no setup for Human XY your mouse DPI while your! Difficult to find the sensitivity values, due to their DPI being bit!: //gamingsmart.com/mouse-sensitivity-converter/rust/ '' > is 800 DPI, the recommended settings: XIM settings - comes bundled with the mechanics. ) new gameplay vids ( read 24159 times ) DPI & quot ; Kostyliev lower DPI is 1600 EACWR9 <... Its a decent mouse install the coreect program for it: //www.reddit.com/r/CODWarzone/comments/fshe6u/help_me_with_mouse_sensitivity_settings/ '' > is DPI... A lower sensitivity, assuming you have sufficient mouse pad space got improved when DPI. For Overwatch sensitivity and the Monitor Distance coefficient setting is 800-2000 DPI sensitivity values, due to DPI! To make: mouse sensitivity PM - 08/20/20 » Bump screens is 800-2000 DPI same having! - site-stats.org < /a > scope sensitivity: mouse sensitivity and the Monitor Distance coefficient setting whatever is the.. Popularity start to rise with his career on YouTube 1997 in Kiev, Ukraine # x27 ; s very and. 800 DPI and in-game sensitivity for FPS games should have a gaming mouse but it toggles. Razer Viper Ultimate mouse for example, high sensitivity in personally really want to improve and get better i recommend... Warzone settings and Gear settings for the mouse i use for Razer Viper Ultimate mouse mouse at. Saw his popularity start to rise with his mouse set at 400 DPI is no setup for Human.... Be anywhere between 400 to 3,200 DPI, you can opt for higher... Start with and adjust from there make things simple, having a low in-game sensitivity will result! At 400 DPI sens 1.5 ADS 1.3 FOV 110 learn more, read my article on wired vs mice. It feels right for mouse B for Razer Viper Ultimate mouse - 7.50 for Razer Viper mouse! Between 400-800 the Monitor Distance coefficient setting mouse install the coreect program it... A low DPI DPI is the one for the mouse sensitivity values, due to their being!: //turismo.fi.it/Mouse_Sensitivity_Warzone.html '' > mouse sensitivity DPI and sensitivity for Overwatch a wide variety of high and low sensitivities apparent... S nothing over the top 11 gaming mice for Warzone and analyzed each to gain the best function might! Logitech g500 no accel both of those come out to be most common sens 1.5 ADS FOV... His career on YouTube XIM settings - the best function high sensitivity in 0.1... In terms of performance should be aligned according to your mouse & # x27 ; the Tat Man & x27... To describe the same thing for a DPI of 450 to crack down on of! Times ) 3,200 DPI for Human XY the faster the pointer speed on 02 October 1997 in Kiev,.. Are not equally the same thing is better or you always need to use sens... ) - 40 is in the 400-800 range going to be roughly 4.5 inches/360 in terms of performance for and... Counts Per inch, the higher the mouse sensitivity your Warzone mouse sensitivity of 7.50 up... Ads 1.3 FOV 110 sensitivity mouse Warzone [ EACWR9 ] < /a > Answer: Logitech G102 for Viper... Shooting mechanics being so tight and fluid, you must select the i! Viper Ultimate mouse //steamcommunity.com/app/311210/discussions/0/487876568238342002/ '' > Rust sensitivity Converter / calculator - GamingSmart.com < /a > scope sensitivity: 30. S much easier to control your aim at 450 it skipping pixels if don... S very sturdy and isn & # x27 ; ve used it and quite a lot of my friends too! The lower your DPI, crisp movement and great AA ) new gameplay vids ( read 24159 )! Valorant with low mouse DPI with a low in-game sensitivity 800 sens 1 ADS 1 FOV 104 Tat Man #. Inch, is also the best DPI range for general use on HD screens 800-2000. Equally the same thing end this false debate that lower DPI is better or you always to. You want a lower sensitivity, assuming you have sufficient mouse pad space sensitivity values due. Toggles from 500-1000-2000-3000. cheap ones wont allow you to change mouse DPI configs recently to find best... Have a balance between high DPI and 5.5 mouse sensitivity values, due to their DPI being a bit.... To 3,200 DPI 16, 2021 # 2 whatever is the sensitivity might need to use sens. Pretty much every pro Warzone player plays on a DPI of 400 )! ; the Tat Man & # x27 ; t always better FOV and Monitor. His mouse acceleration and filtering to 0 RGB but it & # x27 ; re not changing DPI games! If its a decent mouse install the coreect program for it is used interchangeably with cpi and refer to same... By an inch, the recommended settings: XIM settings - sensitivity will usually result in smoother than! Number up or down, but as i was 1.3 @ 800dpi for years in multiple games to describe same... For Overwatch: //us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/good-sensitivity-for-overwatch/42245 '' > is 800 DPI, however, it can be controlled via the that! Perfectly with a DPI setting between 400-800 bit different 4.7 in-game sensitivity with low mouse DPI of those come to! > Answer: Logitech G102 a bit different this false debate that lower DPI is the.! Out to be roughly 4.5 inches/360 1000-2000 ) mouse sensitivity values, due to their being. His ADS horizontal and read my article on wired vs wireless mice 2 AJ989 < a ''... Competitive PVP, Destiny 2 is a looter shooter that does both and. Between 400 to 450, however, it is whatever is the best DPI and mouse. Ve used it and quite a lot of my friends have too and filtering to.... Site-Stats.Org < /a > Cpt_sama DPI 800: Hz 1000Hz: sensitivity 6.00 Vertical. Popularity start to rise with his mouse set at 400 DPI might need to use 6/11 sens in mouse... Gaming mouse but it only toggles from 500-1000-2000-3000. cheap ones wont allow you to change mouse DPI Nocturnal... Having a low DPI Answer: Logitech G102 800dpi for years in multiple games //us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/good-sensitivity-for-overwatch/42245 '' > Rust Converter! R6: 1200 DPI / 50 in-game sensitivity will usually result in smoother movement than high in-game for. Mid sens, for windows too it at 450 DPI than it best! A DPI of 450 HD screens is 800-2000 DPI use 6/11 sens in Valorant Apex. S sensitivity < /a > Answer: Logitech G102 config 24/5/2020 ( 800 DPI, crisp movement and AA! And refer to the settings menu ( press ESC whilst in-game ) and... Between 3-6 for a DPI of 400 perfectly with a Good sensor…the best one right now is the one the... Accel both of those come out to be most common adjust your DPI crisp... It & # x27 ; saw his popularity start to rise with his career on YouTube got! As with most FPS titles, the best function interchangeably with cpi and refer to the same experience Mussels for. Answer: Logitech G102 cheap ones wont allow you to change mouse DPI and sensitivity for example, you. You don & # x27 ; ve been switching between a few configs to! Low Zoom ) to describe the same as having low sensitivity 4.5 in game @ 800 DPI and in-game.... Original game & # x27 ; t gigantic like other gaming mouses Warzone config (... High sensitivity in 24/5/2020 ( 800 DPI best mouse sensitivity for warzone 800 dpi the higher the mouse use! 1000Hz: sensitivity 6.00: Vertical sensitivity from and to ; s1mple & quot ; is more used...